Prologue

..

the most admired one

the one who wears high-end clothing and accessories

the girl who was often mistaken as the luckiest and happiest girl in the City of Therondia.

ay ang babaeng makakatagpo ng kanyang kaharap sa gitna ng gulo

na babago sa kaniyang pananaw at pangarap.

Bella Salazar came from a very prestigious and the most influential family in their city. Bella was once a little sweet girl who's seeking love and affection, she cannot trust anyone nor anything from that place. That place looked so huge yet it was suffocating her, and so she learned it all the hard way. And all the credits goes to her.

But what if in the middle of chaos, the admiration she had once wish suddenly came true, will she surrender to love? will she fight? What if in the middle of darkness and nowhere she finds temporary succor? What are the choices that she has to make in order to survive? This is a battle between love and desire.Her aim was to be an independent Woman and leave the country where she was born, but that journey suddenly led her to a bigger problem.

Feisty, Mischievous, Heartless, Cold Bella. Of course, people know her BUT the question is does she even know herself?

All rights reserved 2021

This story is written on taglish.