chapter 12

I'm just getting out of the bathroom and on my way to pick up a few stuff for the new years 'party' that I'm having at my house. It's not really gonna be a party with a bunch of sweaty teenagers trying to dance in my living room.

Nah it's just gonna be me and my crew. Damon said he's gonna invite a few of his guy friends, I told him I didn't mind as long as they don't try anything on Tori. She may be my friend but damn is she gullible, you think by how many boyfriends she's had she would know by now how to tell if the guy is a one night stand kind of person.

Who am I kidding I only had one actual boyfriend and the rest were just animated dudes from cartoons. Zuko was always my favorite but then May came into the picture and ruined our infatuation. After a few episodes though she became pretty cool with her ninja stars and all.

So yeah Christmas was exciting I cooked a lot of food and my friends came over as usual. My parents didn't show up surprisingly (not really), however they did send the gifts they always send. This year they sent a letter written in curisve, my dad must of wrote it because my mom never writes in cursive.

It didn't say much, only that they loved me and they got stuck with a 'last minute urgency', they're probably just saying that so they don't have to come home. I wouldn't blame them though, why come home with boring old me when you could be off going on beautiful trips and cruises around the world enjoying each others company.

Well I have my friends, so you know that's cool too. Anyways during Christmas Damon's mom made no effort to contact him which is horrible, so I made his favorite food (which is lasagne) he was happy after that. We exchanged gifts and opened them. I got Tori a gift card to Urban Planet and Ardenes, Damon, battle field 4, and Jake a Superman hat.      {Picture on top or on the side}

All in all Christmas was fun, I had sex with Damon yeah it was all good.

HA I'M KIDDING! You really think I would sleep with him. As if, he's cute but I wouldn't do the dirty with him.

"Yo Rose let's go get the stuff for tonight before you continue staring like that." Speaking of that guy, he just barges into my room like it's nothing. Jeez I could've been naked for all he knew.

"I'm not paying for the beer I'll get too pressured and accidentally say I'm underage, you pay for it I know you have a fake ID and the cashiers there will be too scared to ask." I put my black converse and blue under armor jacket on while I grab my keys to start the car.

"Why would you buy the beer anyway?" He asks getting his black Nike's on.

"I don't know, I just figured you would want me to pay for it but now that it's settled you're buying we should just go." I walk out the door and into my car.

"Yeah okay then, should I get snacks of some sort or...?" He leaves the question open ensdes for me too finish.

"Dude I'm going in with you to get the snacks and I'll give you money to pay for everything but I'll leave just before check out because if they see me in there while you pay they'll suspect that the alcohol is for me." I explain my well thought out plan to him.

"Did you plan this in your head already, because that's genius." Damon tells me while I drive to the grocery store.

"Please, it's common sense." I say and pull into the parking lot.

"Oh okay then, just so you know I have common sense too. I haven't gotten any girls prego." He says with a proud look on his face.

"Oh wow! Good for you Damon, wrapping it up." You can hear the sarcasm in my voice.

"Oh quit being mean, let's just go get the stuff." He says getting out of the car.

"Jeez, you make it sound like a drug deal when it's only snacks and alcohol." I give him 50 dollars.