𝟑𝟐. 𝟖 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ♡

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Hyerin's POV

I swiftly made dinner for my cousins, grandpa and Jungwon as they all hung out around me randomly talking, not leaving me out. Heeseung and Mark were playing with the cheese balls as Grandpa talked with one of his clients while Jungwon helped me making the dinner. I continuously zoned out feeling a bit off since it was a Friday night meaning Saturday was bout to come in a few hours.

I sighed stirring the food as grandpa finished his call. "So what's going on nowadays?" He asked out coolly at first. I didn't answer rather carefully looked through the stove as Heeseung came forward excitedly. "I think Sunghoon is going to get asked out tomorrow." I stopped what I was doing but didn't look at the guy.

Grandpa confusingly let out a gasp as Heeseung explained everything to the old man annoying me. "Ahh I'd have died to date Seohyun. Hoon got lucky right there." He said out holding the pillow he had brought in the kitchen. It'd be a lie to say I wasn't getting affected at all but I continued pretending to ignore.

"So you didn't consider what I said?" Grandpa Lee strictly approached me as I gulped avoiding him and placed the food on the table. Mark came forward testing the food. "Too bad he still likes this dumbass." He poked my head making me pout as I glared at him slightly. But the oldest cousin just showed off how handsome his tongue is.

Weirdo.

"But Hyerin doesn't like him anymore though." Lee Heeseung said out sitting on the table as the others roamed around the food while chatting but I just kept quiet. "Point. He should move on." Mark said out as grandpa sighed making me look at him. "Hyerin stop being so stubborn." I blankly stared at him as he continued. "Just go get back with Sunghoon." I rolled my eyes lightly shaking my head, done with everyone telling me the same thing.

"Grandpa not you as well."

"Don't mind her grandpa. I just hope Hoon is alright. He has been so down these few days. Jake told me he doesn't even take his meals properly anymore." And Heeseung knew exactly how to trigger me. Starting to worry about the guy, I anxiously kept my spoons down. "Yea I just hope Sunghoon accepts Seohyun and dates her if she asks him out tomorrow. Atleast there will be someone to take of him."

"Stop it." I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes for a hawt second as the four men stared at me. "Why?" Jungwon questioned. "Cuz I told you to." He scoffed nodding as the other three smirked making me feel awkward. "Admit it, you're worried for him." Never knew Grandpa would be one of those people who'd want me to be with Sunghoon.

"No I'm not."

"Yeet that ego and just go make up with the guy who can't even move on because of you." Jungwon said making me feel bad once again as I sighed and stood up getting everyone's attention.

"Fine." I said out with a loud and clear tone and grabbed my jacket before getting outta the house, completely shocking the others.

"Wait what just happened?" Jungwon gasped as Heeseung patted his back with a big smile on his face.