Feeling better

(Hey guys so sorry I've been very inactive schools a bitch but I'll try to update more)

You lay down in your bed feeling so dull, playing soft music. Thinking to yourself how you always feel so stressed and tense. Even though everything is considered 'easier' you can't help but feel overwhelmed. Letting your mind rest you close your eyes.
•••
A few hours later you wake up to your mom calling you.
You: Yes?
Mom: Hey sweetie I was wondering if you wanted to go hang out with someone tonight. Maybe that boy you talk about.
You: what? Really? Wait why?
Mom: Well recently you seem very tired. I wanted you to go hang with someone. Here I'll give you some money to get a snack or something.
You: I- thank you mom.
She hands you the money and tells you to be safe.

You get dressed into some decent clothes. And decide to ask your crush if you could hang out. You text him feeling a little anxious. You get into your car/whatever type of transportation. You were heading to the store to pick up your favorite candy and some chips. As you are checking out your food you get a message back.

Y/c: yea you can come over if you want
You blush thinking of being in his room.
You: alright I'll be right there.

As you arrive to his house, you try to calm yourself. Just breath. In. And Out. You look up and see no cars in his driveway. Oh I guess no ones home. Knocking on the door you text him letting him know you're there. He opens the door smiling. "Hey, come in." You walk inside immediately looking around. He giggles seeing you so observant of his living room. "Let's go upstairs to my room." "Ok" you say. He leads you up the stairs to his room. Once you got in his room you let yourself get comfortable on his bed. "I brought snacks." You say smiling. He smiles laying next to you. "I'll set up a movie on my laptop." He says excited.
He sets up the movie, y'all end up watching some cheesy chick flick.

About ten minutes into the movie you tried adjusting your position, feeling discomfort in your back. He notices asking if you're ok. "Yeah my back has just been bothering me a lot." "Is this your way of asking for a back massage." You both laugh. "No well... I mean." He gets up going to the bathroom. You sit there a little confused. But then he comes back, "here I got some lotion." You smile. "You didn't have to." "Shush it's the least I can do, you brought snacks. Now I'll leave for a minute and you can take off your shirt." He closes the door patiently waiting. You take off your shirt and your bra knowing it'll feel better if you have both off. Grabbing a blanket and putting it over you, you lay on your stomach telling him it's ok to come back. He came back and saw you laying down peacefully.

He gets on top of you removing the blanket, exposing your bare back. Getting some of the lotion he starts to gently rub your back. You let out small gasps, realizing how tense your back is. Stifling some moans you try to listen to the movie in the background. But he starts slowly getting more rough. You bite down on your lip hard. It hurts but feels so good. Then he finds an area that has a lot of pressure. You let out a quiet moan rolling your eyes back in pleasure. At this point you're blushing hoping he didn't notice. He kept attacking that spot, you tried stifling your noises but couldn't help but let a few out. "Does that feel good y/n?" You blush a deep red thankfully it's dark in his room. "y-yes ahh." He applied harder pressure as you said that. He giggled getting close to your ear. "I can tell that you're enjoying yourself." You open your eyes to try to see him. When you looked at him he just had a smug look all over his face. His hands slowly going towards your stomach and chest. He slowly grinds himself on your butt. "Is ... is this ok?" "y-yea." He continues to put his hands on your breast giving them a small squeeze. You turned around so that you could kiss him, but before he let you he got a good look at your body. You got a little shy so you covered your face. He opened your hands and kissed your nose. "Don't be shy, your body is very beautiful." He grabbed your chin making you kiss him passionately.

You pulled him down, switching positions so that you were on top of him. He just giggled. You started kissing him with so much lust. You tugged on his shirt signaling you wanted it off. He lifted his arms and you swiftly pulled it off. Softly grinding your hips down on his he lets out a small moan. You could feel your self get even more turned on from his sounds. He puts his hands on your hips guiding your thrusts. You let out a breathy moan. He couldn't help it anymore. He grabbed you and put you below him. He kisses down your body getting to your core. He looks up at you for consent, you nod. Then he pulls down your pants and underwear.

Wanting to tease you he kisses your inner thighs. You whimper looking at him. He gets back up to you. He sticks his fingers in front of your face. "Can you suck these for me baby?" You put his fingers in your mouth getting them lubricated. You wanted to tease him for teasing you. You started bobbing your head and licking all around his fingertips. He pulls his fingers out and says "payback huh?" You giggle. He then puts his fingers at your entrance slowly sliding one in. He wanted to be extra gentle with you. But you wanted him to be rough. You moaned out "please c/n." He blushed looking at you adding another finger. Your eyes rolling back you moan loudly. His finger speeding up and curling inside you. Then his fingers find that one spot that drives you crazy. "F-fuck ahhh." He smirks "you like that darling?" "Mmmmh yesss ahh." Trying to hit that spot every time he goes faster. You arch your back gripping his sheets. But then you feel empty, you look up at him. "I'm replacing my fingers with this." He takes out a condom and puts it on his length. "You ready?" "Yes." You say excited. He giggles a little seeing your face filled with joy. He slides himself inside gently loosening you up. He moans "ahh fuck you're so tight." Hearing that made you squeeze yourself around him. He groans biting his lip. "move p-please." Picking up his pace he slides into you faster. You bring his lips down onto yours. Making him sloppily kiss you. He started going faster making you pull away in an attempt to catch your breath. Panting and whimpering you feel a wave a heat in your face. He grips onto your hips and adjusts himself closer to you. Thrusting into you at a good pace he moans and groans from your tightness. After while he suddenly found that one spot again. You let out a loud moan. He realizes and angles himself so he hits it every thrust. "Ahhh f-fuck right t-there." "Mmm baby you like this? You like me abusing your sensitive areas." You nod trying hard not to let out too much noise. "please." "Please what darling?" "F-faster... please." "Only for you." He speeds up. Skin slapping skin and loud groans filling up the room. You start to tremble feeling close to your climax. "C/n I- I'm gonnnna c-cum." "Me too, cum for me baby." He rubs your clit making you scream out his name. You came feeling overstimulated. He thrusts a few more time before his own orgasm sets in. Both of y'all panting and laying down trying to calm down. After a minute or two he gets up tossing the condom in the trash. He gets close to you "hey you wanna take a bath?" "yeah that sounds nice ." You guys pause the movie and set up a bath.
•••
Drying off and putting on some of his clothes you lay down in his bed. "Goodnight beautiful" he says kissing your cheek. "Goodnight" you say cuddling him and slowly drifting into sleep.