Park

Slight degrading kink

Your POV:
It was a Friday afternoon and you were super bored. You were laying on your bed eating chips watching tiktoks on your phone. The whole day bored you with work and chores, but you still wanted something to do. After a few minutes your eyes start to get heavier. And you slowly drift off to sleep.

Ping...ping...ping

You groan reaching for your phone but it wasn't where you had it last. You rushed up and started searching for where the sound came. Finally found it under a bunch of blankets. You check the notifications seeing that you crush had texted you.
C/n: hey wanna go hiking?
Seriously? Hiking? At 9:37 pm? What is he thinking?
You: you want to go hiking at this time?
C/n: well ok maybe not hiking but we can go to a park or something
You: idk it's kinda late
C/n: I'll bring snacks
You: so what park?
C/n: lmao I can just come pick you up
You: alright that sounds good but I gotta sneak out.
C/n: don't get caught dork, I'll be there in 10

You get up and start to get ready, changing your outfit and putting on a little bit of make up. You get a bag and put a bunch of things in there. Stuff for the park and stuff for yourself.

Ping...ping...ping

C/n: I'm here, be careful sneaking
You giggle putting your phone on silent and quietly sneaking outside. Once you get outside you find his car and get inside. "Ayee you made it out in one piece." "Haha. Very funny, where's the snacks?" "Calm down, they're in the backseat." "Yayyy." You jump into the backseat grabbing the big bag. "Whoooa you have a lot." "Yep just for your dumbass. Put your seat belt on I'm gonna start driving." "Ughh ok dad." He laughs. Starting to drive to the park he puts on some music. Now you're singing out to the music. The song ends and you hear your crush giggling. "What?" You look at him seeing his phone in his hand. "Hey were you recording? I thought you were pro-cautionary mister "put your seat belt on"."  "Well it's cute when you're singing your lungs out." You blush not expecting him to comment like that. "Are we almost thereeee?" "It's been 3 minutes." "How much longerrrr." "We have 2 minutes left." "Ughhhh hurry uppppp." He plays another song you love, you get excited and sing it. He smiles staring into your eyes. "We're here." "Yayyy." You jump out the car with your bag and his bag of snacks. He gets out and chases you to the swings. You drop the bags and get on the swings. You stand on the swing and rock back and forth. "Wait wait, sit down." He says. You sit down and he starts pushing you higher and higher. "Ahhh higher!" He pushes harder and you go up really high. "AHHHH OK OK TOO HIGH!!!" He giggles grabbing the swing handles slowing you to a stop. There was a moment of you two staring into each other's eyes while you were catching your breath.

"Ok dork let's set up." He smiles and gets the bags that you dropped and sets up the blanket and food on the grass. You get off the swing and head towards the soft blanket laying down on your back. "What is the queen of the land not going to help me?" He asks in a sarcastic sounding tone. "Nope servants do what I tell them to." You say laughing your ass off but that didn't last long before he got on top of you tickling your sides. Screeching you try to push him off of you but he only grips your wrists and holds you there. He started laughing. "Well you're lucky there wasn't much to set up." You look over and see everything already put out. All the candies, chips, sodas and even some fruit. Smiling you start to think of how lucky you are for him to do this for you. "Hey thank you by the way, this is really making my day better." His expression softens and you felt yourself melt in his eyes. "No need to thank me silly, I love hanging out with you." It was hard to see him this late at night but you could see his smile getting wider.

"Oh I'll be right back I have a surprise in the car." You looked at him puzzled as he sprinted to the car. You were confused what possible could he have as a surprise? Before you had any more time to think he's back with a pizza box. You gasped, "you didn't." "Oh I did." He says smirking. "You're spending so much money on me what the heck, why?" "Well it's worth it, you're worth it." You blushed looking away from his gaze. "C'mon let's eat." He got his phone out and started playing soft background music. "Ok this feels like a date now." You say giggling. "Do you want it to be?" He asks. You looked him in the eyes trying not to stutter. "Sure haha." You take a bite of the pizza and it tastes so good. Both of you start talking about random things. School, friends, family, life, stress every conversation felt so good to get out. It seemed the same way for him. "So there's this guy I really like..." you say shyly. "What? For real?? Who?" He asks excitedly. "Well I'm not telling you that part but he's so kind, and he has the greatest smile. Just everything about him makes me happy." You looked up at him and he had a sad smile on his face. "Well I'm happy he makes you happy."

A chilly breeze blows making your hair fall in front of your face. "Pfft pftt." You had hair in your mouth. He reaches his hand out moving the hair out of your mouth. "Thanks." You say blushing slightly. He moves his hand down to your jaw gently grazing his fingertips against the skin. Chills formed all around your body. "Are you cold?"  He asks in a raspy voice. "N-no I'm fine." You shiver as his hand softly grips your neck. "You sure? You have goosebumps, here just take this." He starts taking off his jacket revealing his torso in the act. You stare at his slightly formed abs and v-line. He pulls his shirt down and hands you his jacket. You felt bad taking his jacket because it was kinda chilly outside. So you tried to disagree with his gesture but he starts to put the jacket on you. "Nope you're cold." He says shushing you up. "There see that wasn't so hard, plus I think you look super cute." "Stoppp don't say that." You blush looking down at your pizza. He puts his hand back under your chin forcing your face to look at his. "Why can't I say that? You look totally adorable in my jacket. Even better you look like mine." You knew for a fact he knew you were blushing. You looked down at his lips then back into his eyes. He caught on to what you were signifying and starts to lean in slowly. Your lips touch and you feel his other hand find your hip. Slowly the kiss starts to end. When you separate you put your forehead against his.

You couldn't help the feeling of wanting more of him. It looked the same for him, you pull him into another kiss this one with more passion than the other. His hands made way to your hips again as he starts to rub your sides. You pull your pants off and put yourself up and onto his lap, pushing him to the ground. He was shocked by your sudden dominance but he had no protest. You put your lips back on his and subtly grind down on him. He pulls away and starts to give you neck bites all over. You let out a quiet moan when he kisses a sensitive area. You grind rougher on him starting to feel his imprint. His hands trailing all over you're back and stomach. He pull away from your neck panting. "You look so hot wearing my jacket. But did you ahh want to continue?" He asks moaning softly. "Yes, do you have a condom?" You ask. "Check your pocket." You reached your hands into his jacket pockets and pulled out the condom. Immediately you open it, he starts sliding your panties down and undoing his belt and jeans pulling out his length. You slid the condom onto him and stroke him a few times. He groans quietly at that. You move your hips grinding down on his dick. "Wh-why are you teasing me." He asks in a soft moan. Look who's stuttering now, you thought to yourself. You decided to finally stop teasing him and put his tip at your entrance sliding down onto him slowly.

"Fuck" he groans gripping his hands onto your hips. After a few seconds of adjusting you start to lift yourself on him. Moving up and down in a slow pattern. He helped you move with a quicker pace with his hands. His fingernails lightly digging into your sides and cold palms sending shivers down your back. You start riding him at a fast rhythm. "Shit ahh y/n you feel so good." You moan at his words. You lean down and start to kiss his neck up to his lips. Suddenly you felt his hands on your hips stop you from moving. "What's wrong? You o-ahh" you tried but were interrupted by him switching the position. "Nothings wrong I just think you'd look beautiful getting fucked into this blanket." He groans out starting a steady pace of thrusts. "please." "Hmm? Please what?." You get flustered looking away while trying to move your hips on him faster. He grips your hips holding you in place. "C'mon baby you have to use your words." "C/n Harder please!" You cry out just needing some penetration. He looked down at you smirking. "Good girl." He starts thrusting quicker so you can't help but moan. "Fuck y/n you feel so good on my cock."

You bring your hands up to hide your face being slightly embarrassed. "Why are you hiding y/n? Are you shy?" "I-ahh~fuck." You moan feeling him hit somewhere sensitive. "Oh did I find it that quickly?" He says happily and starting to aim at your g-spot. Hitting it every time at a rapid pace making you moan out loudly. "You sound so pretty for me." "You're mine y/n...all...fucking...mine." He says thrusting harder. "Mmmahhhh f-fuck...please more."  "You want more? You like this don't you? So needy so so needy for my cock." He says in a deep voice making you whimper quietly. He marks your neck with purple and red hickeys. "Does your crush make you feel this good? Can he make you scream the way I do?" "Ahhh~ yo-you were the guy I was talking about mmmh." "Awww you really like me huh y/n?" "Yes yes. I really do~." You moan out. "Hehe good, because I really like you too." He whispers in your ear, thrusts starting to get sloppier. "Ahh~ c/n I'm gonna cum." "Me too angel. Fuck-." He says groaning. You moaned loudly as you came on him. A few seconds later he came in the condom. He slows his thrust down gently coming to a stop. Both of you guys panting from the pleasure highs. He pulls out softly, laying down pulling you closer to him and fixing the jacket on you.

After a minute of calming down

"Hey y/n?" "Yes c/n?" "Did you want to be my girlfriend?" "YESSS." You say getting on top on him and kissing him like crazy. "Hahaha you're too cute y/n. How about we continue this date then." "I'd love to." You say smiling.