6|Cheater

Never say I love you
if you really don't care never talk about feelings if they really aren't there

Never hold my hand
if you're going to break my heart
never say I'm going to..
if you don't plan to start

Never look into my eyes
if all it says are lies never say hello
when you really mean goodbye

if you truly mean forever then promise me you'll try never say forever

in the end I'll only cry...

~~~~~~~~~~
S I E R R A 
Annie looks worried as we drive to the hospital; I've been waiting to see Blake all day and Annie only now wanted to go, so when I ask her what I do, I can't help but be annoyed, "Finally nervous about your brother?" I ask her; she shoots me a glare; I send the glower right back, "No, I'm not worried about-" Annie phone starts ringing; she can't be serious? She isn't worried about her own brother? She picks up and after talking with the person on the phone for a few minutes she hangs up.

"I'm going to have to drop you two off and then go. My boss just called." She mumbles. Nate and me gradually agree. After a few more minutes we arrive; I say goodbye to Annie and me and Annie head in.

We walk up to the front desk and are greeted by a nurse, after me and Nate converse with him he tells us that Blake's room is room 305. We turn and start walking towards his room.

297... Nate takes a deep breath and I look over at him with a questioning look, "What is it" I ask him; he smiles at me widely before answering, "I'm just worried about him." He tells me; I nod my head in response.

299... "Where do you want to head afterwards?" Nate asks me; I purse my lips in thought.

301... "We could head to your place; watch some more Teen Wolf, watch Stiles' first game." I answer him as we turn down the next hall.

303... The room comes into view and I smile widely at the room right next to 303.

305! I go to open the door but stop when I hear something that absolutely mortifies me.

A moan.

Nate stiffens besides me and I watch as his face turns into shock, and then anger. A lot of anger; I might as well call it fury.

No. No Blake wouldn't cheat; he loves me too much, it's just a misunderstanding. He has a friend who is a girl, over that is really enjoying food. Yeah. That's what it is. I push the door and walk in I watch as my heart falls and then hear how it shatters.

She isn't enjoying food. There isn't food in sight. In front of me; Blake is on top of a girl; they're both naked and in the middle of having sex, "You're joking." I say; sending the two bodies apart. Blake turns to look at me; I feel very angry right now. Nate might be even angrier than I am; I watch as his face goes redder than his hair.

"Shit." He swears under his breath as the slut dresses herself. I shake my head as my fists ball, "Wow." I say to him as I gesture my hands between them, "Wow that's... Wow, yeah, I hate you." I say to him sadly. Nate next to me places a gentle hand on my arm for some moral support.

Then he pulls me behind him before looking straight at Blake; his fists balled, "You're a fucking man whore." He spits at him, "You are no longer involved mine or her life. I can't believe you would... that you... How could you?" Nate says as he walks straight up to Blake, getting in his face. All I can do is watch as I feel my heart tear in half.