Chapter 2 - The Talk

Deku's POV
I didn't get a moment alone with them until lunch. I walk over to them and they stop talking. "Hey...Dabi and Shigaraki, right?" I ask them. They nod. I notice that Toga was talking to Kacchan a few feet away, out of earshot. I turn back to the two villains. "What...what are your real names?" I ask them. 'Please. Please let me be right.' I think. "W-what do you m-mean?" Shigaraki asked. He's definitely hiding something. "I'm not stupid. What are your real names?" I try again. "Fine. If we tell you...don't be mad..." Dabi says. I nod. He takes a deep breath. "I'm T-Touya Todoroki and he's Tenko S-Shimura." He says, quietly. So quiet it was barely audible. But I heard him. I was right. 'It's really them.....' I think. "Is it really you guys..?" I ask. This was too good to be true. They nod. I couldn't hold my self back anymore. I hugged them. Both of them. I was too happy.

'They're back..........'

Dabi's POV
He isn't mad. I for real thought that he'd be mad. But he isn't. We eventually got over our shock and hugged him back. I could feel people staring at us. I didn't care. I'm just happy that we get to see Izuku again. We pull away. "S-Sorry for leaving. It wasn't by choice." Tomu tells Izu. "I don't care. I'm just glad you're back now." Izu says, with his famous, cheerful smile. It causes me to smile. Every time. That's when Toga came over and jumped on Izuku's back. He somehow knew it was her. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off. "HEY! GET OFF OF DEKU!!!" A girl with brown hair yelled. She ran over here. "Why should I?" Toga sasses. Oh boy. "You're probably gonna hurt him, Villain!" She yells. That was a little harsh, not gonna lie. "What's her problem?" Tomu whispered to me. I just shrug. "Uraraka, it's okay. She's not gonna hurt me." Izu tells the girl. "How can you be so sure, Deku?" 'Uraraka' asks. I roll my eyes. That's when Katsuki came over. "Oi, Round Face! Quit you're crappy yelling. It's annoying." He orders. Heh, classic Katsuki. "But, she was attacking Deku!" Uraraka tried to argue. "No I wasn't. I was just trying to surprise him." Toga corrects her.

Uraraka's POV
I'm so confused. This villain ran and jumped on Deku, and so I ran over to help. Now I'm being told to back off? Why?! "Himi, get off." Deku tells the villain. She nods and climbs off his back. That's when she HUGS HIM! That's not cool. Deku is MINE!!!! He. Hugged. Her. Back.

Hey y'all. Sorry it's short. I also went ahead and added some jealous and yandere Uraraka. Don't come at me :)