Chapter 7 - summarise it up

We drove to Julie's local shop, just a few minutes away and asked Dylan a few questions. "Are you Dylan?"

"Yes, why?" Dylan replied.

"What are included in these vitamins?"

"Well, you will have to ask my boss."

"Oh, so the person who makes the vitamins is the boss? Funny since James disagrees."

"It's an even game really," Dylan explained. "James makes the vitamins with the hallucinating drugs I occasionally give him and he gives them to me. Tell me how did you know about the drugs?"

"Didn't until just now." I laughed. "We'll be seeing you in court Mr Mane to clarify this, good day to you." Dylan was so confused. He just got 'played'. Damien and I headed back to our office to finalise the case. "Some of the vitamins had hallucinating drugs in them so Conor ate one and started seeing things that weren't actually there. When Conor went to get his jacket he must have seen petrifying things which made him scream. It was probable that it had something to do with blood because Conor had a phobia of blood. He forgot who his mother was due to the side effects of the pill." I settled. "The person who makes the pill is James Britts. The person who prescribes these drugs AND knows what they contain is Dr Wyne and the mastermind behind all of this is Dylan Mane."