Yes, Anything.

3rd Person POV

"Hu- what" Yaguchi was confused. Who wouldn't be anyway? The request Tamura made out of nowhere caught him off guard. He stumbled back a little with the pressure of needing to give an answer. But he wanted to know the reason first

"Why...do you want to have sex with me?"

Tamu sighed "Don't get it wrong. My intentions are not too perverted. I just thought that... You wouldn't want to have sex with someone you don't like... You know, since you're a virgin."

Yaguchi blinked "Wait... But you don't....you don't like me back... Do you..?"

"Yaguchi... Just how long have you liked me..?"

Yaguchi blinked a few times. He couldn't understand why Tamu would ask such a thing at such a time. But he answered anyway

"U-uhm... Since we came back from the trip... I guess..? I mean that's when I first realized that you weren't as bad as I thought. So it's been about one month."

Tamu smiled "Now multiply by twelve."

"Uh... Why?"

"Just do it."

"Uh... It makes 12 months, which is one year."

"That is how long I have liked you. But also that is how long my stupid ass has been hiding it like a bitch."

Yaguchi paused for a few seconds. Both because he needed to give an answer, and because of what he just heard. "So you've always liked me? But you alway-"

"I know I've always been a bitch to you! I always wanted to be nice to you but I just couldn't... And just as you started to like me back, I blew the opportunity just because of some stupid possibility that randomly came to my mind! But now I realized that I want to go out with you after all."

He looked down and thought about the request Tamu had previously made. He then looked back up and announced his answer "Okay let's do it."

Tamura was surprised with the really straight up answer he got to his very straight up question. Yaguchi had noticed this so he continued "I did say I'd do anything after all"

Tamura's request was highly unexpected but also not really surprising. I mean what else could you expect from a man like him? He sure wasn't a bad person but that didn't mean that he still wasn't a pervert and that he still didn't like sex. Tamu liked sex a lot and that was never going to change. And of course when there is a situation where Yaguchi needs to prove his love the first thing to come to his mind would be sex.

Isn't that how all the Yaribu members' brain worked anyway? Although Yaguchi agree to have sex with Tamura was completely his decision. Not that he didn't think sex was enjoyable. Plus he did say he would do anything after all. So that was just the fair thing to do for both of them.

"But, I have two rules." Yaguchi stated while showing his index finger and middle finger on his left hand.

Tamura, who was still taken aback from the answer he just got, the back to senses and responded -with excitement, unsurprisingly-

"Uh, sure go ahead."

"One, we have to start dating afterwards. I don't want to have sex with someone I'm not dating."

Tamu sighed "That is the whole point anyways, Yaguchi. What's the other one?"

Yaguchi dropped his shoulders and closed his eyes because the next rule was kind of embarrassing for him. "Uhm... Well uh... Let's- L-L-Let's not use toys!"

He said while blushing like shit. That made Tamura chuckle. Nah, more like laugh.

"You're serious? Aw shucks. I was thinking about how I can use my favorites on you~"