Chapter 16

The next day, Wednesday, the Student Council was told for the Preparation for the upcoming Music Fest in the Gymnasium. They need to decorate the Gymnasium as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary situations and distractions. Since the Gymnasium will be closed for two weeks until the Music Fest is up, P.E Classes will be done in the Quadrangle.

"Hey, why are you up so early?" Jun asked, he's making breakfast for him and Jeonghan, but he saw Jeonghan wearing his school uniform while struggling to wear his shoes.

"Student Council responsibility. I'll just eat at school, don't mind me." Jeonghan said before rushing out. While running out, he already spotted Seungcheol outside the house.

"I already texted you not to pick me up, right?" Jeonghan said as he walked up to Seungcheol.

"Seungkwan told me your schedule today, so I'm here." Seungcheol smiled a bit which he's not that usual to do.

"Let me carry your bag." Seungcheol said and Jeonghan handed him his bag, both of them went inside the car.

"You're being too nice, huh? I might think you have fallen for me." Jeonghan jokingly said, and to his surprise, Seungcheol immediately leaned over and they made an eye contact, Jeonghan gulped with their distance. "Then what if I told you I have fallen?" Seungcheol asked softly, making Jeonghan a bit speechless.

Seungcheol buckled up Jeonghan's seatbelt and after that, Jeonghan expected him to get back to his seat but he didn't. He stayed like that there, making an eye contact with Jeonghan.

Jeonghan could feel Seungcheol's heavy breathing. How can he smell so good? Seungcheol examined Jeonghan's features, he was about to tell those words in his mind, but no, he spitted it out, "Your lips are too attractive. I might kiss it right now." he licked his lips that made Jeonghan gulped a bit.

Jeonghan pushed him, so he will be free from the awkward moment, "Aish! Stop saying nonsense things!" Jeonghan yelled, but looks like he pushed Seungcheol too hard, he's still on his position and he's not moving at all.

"Y-Yah! Seungcheol! Don't joke around!" Jeonghan called him out, but Seungcheol didn't respond. It scared him so he leaned in closer to wake him up, "Yah! Choi Seungcheol—" before Jeonghan could even continue, Seungcheol, as the fast one he is, turn his head and his lips landed on Jeonghan.

Jeonghan was shocked with what happened, and he couldn't process anything as of the moment. It's the fifth time. Seungcheol was the first one to stop, he stared at Jeonghan, "I don't know what am I even doing. What are you doing to me, Yoon Jeonghan?" Jeonghan couldn't respond. He doesn't know how to respond to Seungcheol's melting words.

Jeonghan could feel his heart beat. It beats so fast that maybe, Seungcheol could also hear it. He doesn't even know what to feel.

Their moment was interrupted by someone knocking on the car window on Jeonghan's side. Seungcheol immediately got back from his seat and Jeonghan fixed his posture. The window car went down revealing Jun.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment, but I noticed that you're not leaving yet so I decided to cook some food for you, Jeonghan. Eat if you're hungry, okay?" Jun said, handing Jeonghan a simple lunch box and Jeonghan happily took it.

"Thank you, Junhui-ya." Jeonghan smiled, but his smile faded away in an instant when he realized something. Did he saw everything? Jeonghan wondered.

"Yah! How long have you been standing there?" Jeonghan softly asked, and Jun let out a teasing grin. "Uh, from the moment you two kissed." Jun tried to answer innocently and by that Jeonghan frustratingly lean his body on the car seat.