Chapter 8

"Can you wait for me?" Sowon asked. Jeonghan's friends can't help but let out a small smile except for one.

"Of course. I will always wait for you. I promise." Jeonghan responded and planted a kiss on Sowon's forehead. The sweetest thing a boyfriend could ever do.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom," Joshua excused and stood up and ran, heading out from the cafeteria.

Jihoon knew. He was able to read Joshua easily. Joshua likes his best friend. He likes Yoon Jeonghan. Jihoon immediately excused himself and followed Joshua to the restroom.

Joshua really went to the restroom. He's washing his face then face the mirror. "Geez, Joshua Hong, stop it, okay? It's wrong, it's all wrong! You shouldn't be in love with your best friend." Joshua said, facing the mirror. He messes up his hair in frustration and hit his chest a bit.

"I knew it," Jihoon went out from where he was hiding. Joshua looked at him in shock. Joshua was wondering if Jihoon heard everything- but knowing how sneaky Jihoon is when it comes to eavesdropping, Joshua knew that Jihoon already heard and knows everything.

"I've been watching you ever since, and I knew," Jihoon said, crossing his arms. Joshua looked at him in shock. How could he miss that Jihoon has been watching him? He always makes sure that no one will catch him liking his best friend.

"You're too easy to read, Joshua. But, don't worry, it looks like the other guys didn't even notice you. Even Jeonghan," Jihoon said and tapped Joshua's shoulder. Jihoon left the restroom leaving Joshua there dumbfounded. Now, Jihoon knows.

-

Lunch break has ended, and Jeonghan, as the boyfriend who wants to spend the rest of his every day with Sowon before she leaves, accompanied her in her classroom in the building next to theirs.

"So, when is your departure?" Jeonghan asked, with sadness in his tone. They're now in front of Sowon's classroom. Sowon held both of his hands and squeezed it a bit, "Maybe this Saturday. I would love for you to come and drop me off to the airport with my mom," Sowon pleaded. He wasn't sure, since he needs to go out with Seungcheol. As usual, a part of the deal.

"Sure, I'll come." Jeonghan said, trying to fake his smile. Looks like Sowon didn't even notice because she smiled back. "I'll get going now," Sowon said before she turned her back on him and went inside her classroom.

Jeonghan sighed. He's hoping that Sowon's departure will be earlier than his schedule with Seungcheol. He crossed his fingers to that.

He left the building with a heavy heart. He's still thinking about what to do. Now their usual time together will be gone for freaking 2 months! And he also still needs to deal with Seungcheol. He's so messed up right now.

But without him knowing, Seungcheol followed him with Sowon all the way here in Sowon's building. He heard everything. So he got a plan.

-

Classes started once again, but the teacher was absent so they had their vacant time. Jeonghan found this opportunity to free himself from the crowded classroom of theirs and went straight to the Student Council office. He went there to think about everything.

Should he tell Sowon about the deal before her departure so she won't get bothered? Or should he keep it to himself because he won't do any lovey-dovey with Seungcheol here in school anyways?

He's so fucked up. He can't get his decisions right. All his worries are for his girlfriend's feelings. On what she might feel when she knew this.

"Just tell her about the deal," someone speaks from behind. Jeonghan knew who it is already by its teasing voice.