My Master, a Man

A/N: Again, here's another gigantic time skip. Don't worry, it'll add some more to the story, like earlier. I want you guys to know that there are a lot of these time skips, so don't freak out on me for not putting them as separate chapters, otherwise this story would just have a bunch of really short chapters.

~Your Neighbour.

TIME SKIP 3 YEARS

Everything has been going well here at the ADC. William and I are 29 now, and Master is now 21 years old. He's gone through a lot of growth spurts as well, as he used to be way shorter than I am, but now, he towers me. I only stand to his shoulder, but the thing is, Boris will always be taller. Speaking of Boris, he's married and 23 years old. We don't know who his wife is, and she definitely doesn't work here because she an angel like he is, but he's always talking about her.

Master and Simona are really dating now. Their relationship is adorable to William and I, and reminds us of our time as boyfriend and girlfriend. That was a time of strictly keeping to our rooms, and lots of privacy, but nowadays, we no longer care.

Master and Simona have been dating for all of 2 years. I remember the day it was announced, Master seemed to have floated everywhere he went and Simona was so excited. I was so happy for my best friend! This was a major turning point in the way Master did things for about a week. He wouldn't stop kissing her in public for a week and sometimes, things could get a little graphic.(A/N: Author-San has saved you the porn by thinking about putting it somewhere else... like in her head. ~Terrance). Really, it hurts to think about for William and I.

We're having some sort of part type thing in the lounge room, and Master and Simona are sitting next to each other. I see something odd coming between them, I hope it's not another kiss. William and I are talking to each other about what is going on, and Valentino is speaking some sort of European language over the phone. He's really Irish, but not from Ireland, even though we all think he is. We have no idea where he is from, but we do know he has naturally red hair. He hates his red hair, so he dyes it every month, usually in pink, but sometimes light blonde, purple, green, and blue. He does it with the same magic that William was using back when he was dying his hair often.

There seems to be a silence in the room all of a sudden as Master is giving a sort of speech to Simona, and when I least expect it, I see Master pull a little box out if his pocket and ask

"Simona Matson, will you, uh... marry me?" Tears seem to well in her eyes as she exclaims in a light whispering noise

"Yes, Donnie I will!!" He grabs her hand and puts a ring on the 3rd finger. She squeaks and kisses him. Valentino groans, William smiles, and I am beaming even wider as Finn yawns and leaves the room with Barry.