7. Kissing Pink (Fontaine, Leon & Nadia) - Written by @ScottyUnfamous

“I’ve been instructed to give this to you.”

Carmen stood at my door holding out a slim rectangular pink box tied with a pink satin ribbon. I looked at it curiously and took it from her.

“What is it?” I asked shaking the box gently. Carmen shrugged,

“I dunno. It’s from Leon.”

“But my birthday’s not until tomorrow.” She shrugged again,

“Well maybe he wants to celebrate early. I’ve been given more instructions; there’s a town car waiting for you downstairs. In half an hour I have to make sure you’re in it and on your way.”

I furrowed my brow; what was Leon up to?

“On my way to where?” Once again, Carmen shrugged,

“He’s been kinda sparse on the details. All I know is what I just told you. You’ve now got 29 minutes, you better get a move on.” She winked at me and left.

I opened the box. Its contents were wrapped in pink tissue paper with a note on top. The note read:

Wear this, and only this.

xo

Unfolding the paper I felt a rush of excitement. Leon wasn’t a man to do things by halves and from the way it was looking already, this was gonna be my most unforgettable birthday yet.

*

The clock struck 12 and I was ushered down to the town car by Carmen, dressed in heels, and a pair of the most intriguing underwear ever. They were constructed of round silver beads that had been strung together by elasticated thread to form a thong. I covered myself with a knee length trench coat to protect my modesty, but as Carmen had excitedly tugged me to the car the underwear had begun it’s undoing of me. Every step I took, I had to stifle surprised moans as the beads rotated across my sex.

“I expect a detailed recap when you get back,” Carmen grinned handing me over to the driver.

“Ms Demarco.” He tipped his hat and opened the door for me with a polite smile. I smiled back and slid into the back, then he shut the door behind me and made his way to the driver’s seat.

 On the chair there was another note from Leon:

Don’t cum.

I blushed.

Carmen waved enthusiastically as we drove off into the night. “Have fun!” She called before we disappeared around the corner.

45 deliciously agonising minutes later we pulled up outside of a Marriot hotel. The drive had been nothing short of trying as the beads actively shifted against my underneath. I was dying to get out and make Leon release the pressure the thong had caused. It had taken a lot of concentration not to disobey his note. I had almost reached the point of orgasm several times and hand ended up lying on there was a screen protecting me from the drivers view.

The driver opened the door and handed me a small ivory envelope. He tipped his hat once more and said,

“Goodnight Ms Demarco.”

Inside the envelope was a gold key card; suite number 69. I smirked and shook my head. Oh Leon.

*

I pushed the cream and gold double doors open and entered foyer of suite 69. The whole place was bathed in the soft golden glow of dozens of carefully placed Neroli jasmine scented tea lights. My heels clicked along the marble floor and I was greeted by the sultry sounds of Delilah. Scattered in front of me was a trail of blushing pink rose petals that led deeper into the decadent surroundings. I smiled inwardly and followed them, my heart rate ascending with every step as the feeling of the beads mixed with the setting spurred on my arousal.