1. Fallen Angels and Demons (Rio & Jade) - Written by @ScottyUnfamous

As soon as he walked in the room the atmosphere changed noticeably. Every male stood a little taller trying to possess his air of dominance in an attempt to maintain the amount of female attention they had prior to his presence, whilst every female that was confident enough to believe they were on his level now moved around trying to match his effortless sensuality. Me; I was frozen. My glass of Dissarono pressed precariously to my lips providing a much needed cooling sensation to my rapidly flushing skin.

He moved towards the few short steps that led down to the dance floor, the crowd parting subconsciously to welcome their king. His attire was black on black, from his stylish Cuban heeled shoes, all the way to his Raybans. For the first time since I had laid eyes on him, his trademark tresses was a mass of glossy raven curls that framed his face like a halo of darkness. Glinting against his chest was a studded gold cross that hung from his neck.

Hell’s angel.

The club lights spun and glittered, his body melting into the darkness then reappearing suddenly, closer than before. As people walked past it become an un-united choir of

‘Hi Jade’,

‘What’s good Jade?’,

‘You all right babe?’

All he did was nod and smile occasionally without even turning his head in their direction, but the fact that they felt he acknowledged them was enough.

I ran my fingers through the ends of my curls and smoothed down the lower half of my white waterfall hem dress. Soon enough he would notice me, and I would be ready for him when he did…well at least I hoped I would.

I watched carefully as he subtly scoured the crowd through his shades. He adjusted his head ever so slightly. Jade was looking for someone and in vain, I hoped it was and at the same time, prayed that it wasn’t me.

Ever since I had allowed myself to fall under his dark spell I had been in danger. Going to Malaysia Blaq with him had been my initiation, accepting those unknown drugs from him was me saying yes to his twisted lifestyle and tonight, I was certain that he was going to manipulate me into signing my soul to him on the dotted line, with my blood.

His head stopped moving and slowly his hand rose to his Raybans. As his movements had been so subtle there was no way I could be certain what had caught his attention, but once they were removed, my lower half jolted and tightened in an unadulterated pattern. He was looking dead at me, his face expression-less, but his eyes were glittering with explicit intentions.

The courage I thought I had dissipated into exhilarating fear. Jade had already proven he was highly capable of making me do bad things, and in my foolishness, instead of keeping myself safe, I got an illicit rush from the thrill of the danger he strolled hand in hand with.

His eyes bore into mine and I couldn’t look away. He took a small step forward and I shrunk backwards into the crowd of gyrating bodies. As much as I wanted him near me, the way his cryptic green eyes flashed whenever the strobe lights graced them, set off alarm bells in my head. He cocked his eyebrow and smirked. He took another step and I buried myself deeper into the ravers. Now he was smiling wicked and with a few smooth determined steps he closed in on me. He sunk his hands into the front pockets of his black skinny jeans and stared into my face, studying my every move.