chapter 3

a/n: hey hey um it's mgg birthday so yeah :) also ik i said i was going to do two chapters the other day... i feel asleep 🥰 uh also i didn't update for awhile schools sucks so yeah imma do one now and probably later but who knows

you wake up and realize, "oh god it's twin day" you knew it was twin day last night but yeah we know what happened. so you went and took a burning hot shower. you skin turned red. you just picked sweat pants and a sweatshirt so you would wear scrubs today anyway. you made coffee because you had time. you grabbed your keys then left.

you walked in the hospital and saw mer. "hey grey" you said smiling "why hello there y/l/n. you excited?" she said smiling. "i just hope it goes well" you did a little grin. "arizona will be paging us soon go get on scrubs" she said laughing. you went to the attendings longe and got new scrubs. then five minutes later you pager went off. 'arizona robbins meeting room 911'

you got to the meeting room first. "you make your decision?" she said smiling. "y-yes yes i did" you said stuttering. she just smiled. two minutes later everyone was in there. "hey everyone let's go over the plan again" she said smiling.

you guys finished the plan and then jackson asked, "wait which one is twin a and b in both sets?" he said confused. "the girl is twin a in set b and the boy is twin a in set a. they both have less complicated issues going on." you said. everyone walked out. arizona walked by with a smirk and said "hmm someone gained some confidence" then she winked. you felt chills up your spine and said "yes i did dr arizona robbins" you said with a smirk.

you were in the scrub room while they prepped the mother. arizona came back in to scrub. "it your first big surgery!" she said smiling. "it very much is" you said smiling. "can i make a promise with you?" you said laughing. "depends what it is" she said smiling a little too big. "if this goes amazingly good i get to take you on a date tomorrow" you said smiling. "i would go either way" she said laughing. "let's go do this" you both said.

you started controlling them and telling everyone there place again. the mother was freaking out and her bp was raising. "hey you are going to be okay, you got the best surgeons in this room just for your babies" you said smiling. "thank you" she put on a tiny smile. "10 blade" arizona said. you smiled she was surgical royalty. "i see set a taking them out now be ready" she said. "everyone who's going to get set a go get them" you said. amelia, link, bailey, and jackson went up and brought the set into the other or. set a had more complicated problems. they were joined at the brain. bailey was going to be in charge. you were going to switch from or to or with arizona.

about 10 minutes later set b was delivered. "arizona i'm going to go assist now let me know when your done" you said smiling. "of course y/n" you said laughing.

arizona's pov:
you felt warm inside. y/n was the most beautiful girl you ever met. with her beautiful h/c hair and beautiful big e/c eyes. she also had the biggest smile at all times. "so dr. robbins you and dr. y/l/n are friends?" the mother said laughing. "yes we're very good ones since the day we met" you said smiling. "did you guys just connect?" she said with a big smile on her face. "once i saw her i had this feeling my heart just melted around her and we had an instant connection about many things" you said laughing a bit. "what do you guys connect about?" she said curiously. "one very major thing but i'm not going to tell her story for her." you said smirking "you are an amazing women dr. robbins" she said smiling. you hoped y/n felt that about you. i mean she does she asked you on a date.

you finished up with the surgery and sent the mom off to recovery. you had to rescrub and you walked into or 1 and saw y/n being a boss and making sure everything went well. then twin a started crashing. you tried to scrub faster but you can't. you walked in and said "you need help?" "yes this surgery is complicated and twin a isn't doing good." she said frustrated. you knew how she felt. when you were chief of peds you worked on many cases like these and you just knew how hard it was.

~time skip to after the surgeries~

y/n pov:
it was now 9:00 a.m. the next day. you were exhausted you could barley walk. all four babies were fine and were in recovery. but you weren't. you barley slept before the surgery and you haven't ate in 24 hours and only drank coffee. you scrub out and started walking down the hall. you got dizzy and grabbed a stretcher and put your hand down to stabilize yourself. you weren't dizzy anymore so you kept walking. all you could remember was everything went black.

~8 hours later~

you woke up in a hospital room in a bed. you look around and no one is there so you get up. but your so weak you just fall again. meredith and amelia were outside and heard you and came in. "w- what happened?" you said rubbing your eyes. "well you were dehydrated severely" said amelia. "after falling you hit your head and got a tiny concussion" she said smiling. "that's why it's so dark in here" you said loudly. "ow that hurt i shouldn't talk loud" you said a little laugh. "you can be discharged in about two hours we want you to sleep now" meredith said laughing. so you did exactly that.

a/n: hey hey i like this chapter it had a um a turn. but when will you finally go on a date with arizona? who knows ;) okay by good night love you