Fifteen

Once the interview had been completed, the newly united Sparticles were allowed to stay in the interview room, with the cameras turned off.

"I can't believe you're all here!" Sadiq exclaimed, pulling Callum in for another hug.

"Not all of us..." Jeff replied sadly, unable to drop the thoughts of his brother and friend not being there.

"They'll be ok, Jeffrey, they're probably on a big adventure around Europe!" Frankie reassured him.

"They'll show up." Serena added before turning to Kat and Callum. "Hi, I'm Serena! I don't think we've met yet."

"And I'm Aris!" Aris proclaimed loudly, waving wildly to his new friends.

"It's lovely to meet you both." Kat replied with a smile. "I can't believe we're back here, in England! After so many years away, we never thought we'd be back here with the adults!" She said as she took Callum's hand in hers.

The shrill of Kimmy crying drew everyone's attention away from the reunion, and soon a putrid smell wafted around the room. Holly began rocking her in her arms in an attempt to calm her screams, whilst Ernesto was quick to his feet, running to the buggy to get a nappy, wipe, and changing bag.

"There, there, my little Chi Chi." He soothed as he took their daughter in his arms, changing her.

"Never thought I'd see you on daddy duties, Ern!" Tia teased with a laugh.

"Couldn't ask for anyone better, he's so good with her." Holly said, a warm smile filling her face as she looked down at the pair.

"What's this? Have you gone soft, Holl? What happened to the stone cold hearted girl I left all those years ago!" Kat feigned shock.

Holly laughed at the pair. "Being a mum has changed me! I don't know what's happened!" She gratefully took Kimmy back into her arms, holding her close to her chest.

"Speaking of mum's, does anyone know when we'll be able to see ours?" Reese wondered aloud, voicing what everyone else was thinking. They had been back for a day now and still hadn't been reunited with their families.

Liam shook his head. "I hope soon, couldn't you use your sensitive powers to read their minds and find out when?"

Reese and Aris looked at each other, realisation only just dawning in them. The excitement of everything happening over the last 24 hours had made them forget about their powers. But the mention of them had bought everything flooding back. They sat staring at each other for a minute, before letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Our powers, they're gone!" Aris spoke in despair. "Maybe we only had them whilst the dimensions were split?"

Reese nodded her head in agreement. "Right before the disappearance, I had a bad run in with limonite; I couldn't go near it! But I never had any powers or anything."

"So, are you all ready to see your families now?" A man asked as he entered the room. "We've been in contact with them all through Lost and Found, if you'd like to follow me?"

All thoughts about the sensitives and their missing powers were gone. The tribe couldn't hide their excitement as they got up, following the man with haste to a large drawing room. Sat around a table were all their families!

"MUM!" Frankie exclaimed, running up to wrap her mum in a hug.

"Oh, my little Frankie-pops, look at you! Look how much you've grown!" She exclaimed, wrapping her daughter in a hug.

"Hi, Natasha!" Sadiq greeted his step mum, putting his arms around them both.

"Oh, Sadiq. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for looking after my little girl." Natasha replied as she looked to her step son with watery eyes, wrapping her arms around him also. "I've missed you both so much."

"Where's dad?" He asked, looking around the table, expecting to see him sitting right there but failing to spot his face.

Natasha chocked up, swallowing the lump in her throat. She looked at him with sadness in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, my love."

Reese had ran up to her parents, her father picking her up with ease and spinning her around.

"Look at you, champ! Our little girl, now a teenager!" He cried, putting her down as they embraced each other.

"Aris!" Aris' parents had called to him, running over, closely followed by his older brother and sister who, being 15 at the time of the disappearance, had gone to the adult dimension. 

"Can't believe it, our little bro, saving the world!" His brother, Tobias, teased, as his sister, Elena, ruffled his hair.

Serena could spot her little sister, Tiny, from a mile away, and she was quick to sprint across the room.

"I'm so sorry we ever parted!" She cried as she took her into her arms.

"You've saved the world, sis! I'm so proud of you!" She laughed back.

Their mum and dad watched in joy as their daughters reunited before embracing their eldest daughter in their arms also.

"Well, if it isn't our clever Kat!" Professor Barker, Kat's dad, cried as he wrapped his daughter in his arms, her mum and elder sister following suit.

"Who would have thought you'd have saved the world from so much destruction?" Her sister, Beth, smirked before embracing her.

"Where's your parents, Cal?" She asked, turning as he stood there awkwardly.

He looked to the floor, almost embarrassed. "We never really got on. Can't imagine they'd want to see me again." He replied sheepishly.

Kat's mum wasn't having it. "Oh, come here, lovely. We'll have you."

"Mum! Dad! Marcus!" Tia yelled, her voice echoing throughout the room as she ran to greet her family, tears streaming down your face.

"Look at you! Our baby girl, out saving the world!" Her mum cried as they held each other close.

"They say you've been a doctor for the last few years. Tia, you have made us so proud." Her dad added as he kissed her forehead.

"Jeffrey! Jeffrey, dear! We're over here!" Jeffrey's mum yelled, waving her hands frantically as Jeff made his way over, walking stick tapping against the floor.

"Ive missed you both so much!" He exclaimed as he was wrapped in his parents embrace.

"Where's Jordan?" His dad asked as he looked about.

Jeff sighed. "He left a few years ago, went to France with a mate. He's not been in contact since." He replied sadly. "He's strong through. He'll be ok."