Four

The boys ran down outside the cottage, keeping against the wall for cover as they came to the front. They were just in time to see bounty hunters pull up, watching as Brian and Fizzy unloaded the rest of the tribe from their jeep. Queen Kylie approached them, grinning ear to ear as she laid eyes on the sensitives.

"Seven million Kylie's owing, ma'am. Payment on delivery." They heard Brian inform her, holding Reese by the arm on one side and Aris on the other. Both sensitives wore their metal helmets, preventing them from using their powers.

"Lock them up somewhere in the cottage. And find my troopers. They went missing looking for the keys to the lighthouse. I must have those keys!" Kylie demanded as she walked away.

The bounty hunters dragged the Sparticles towards the cottage. Ernesto and Sadiq were quick to follow, hiding behind a wall so they wouldn't be seen. Brian began kicking the door until it eventually caved in with a loud thud.

Kim appeared at the window up above the door, clearly concerned about the crashing she had just heard. Ernesto looked up at her, placing a finger to his lips. He just hoped they wouldn't be able to hear Holly.

The Sparticles were pushed into the cottage by the bounty hunters, and the boys rushed after them, trying to figure out a plan. They heard footsteps approaching behind them - it was the old man! He was now dressed in a black cloak and carrying a scythe, resembling the grim reaper.

"I told you to stay put!" Ernesto whispered to him in annoyance.

"Where's the power for my light?" He whispered back.

"You're spoiling the element of surprise." Ernesto tried to explain.

"Sorry, old boy." And with that, the old man approached the cottage, knocking on the door.

The boys looked at each other in disbelief. He was going to ruin their plan!

Brian answered the door, screaming in fright. "It's the day of reckoning!" He shot the old man with a frequency gun, a device invented by Dora that causes you to walk at slug pace for a minute or so, making you easier to capture. In his moment of fear, Sadiq and Ernesto charged at him, pinning him against the wall.

Kim came charging down the stairs, hitting Fizzy with a pillow and throwing him to the ground with the help of Serena and Frankie. They dragged the two bounty hunters to a cupboard, locking them in.

In the midst of all the chaos, Aris went to run out of the cottage.

"ARIS! COME BACK!" Sadiq shouted as he watched the young boy grab the frequency gun and run away, taking the lighthouse keys from the old man as he went.

"DON'T DO IT!" Sadiq continued to shout, chasing after him, but it was no use. The boy was already gone.

Sadiq went back into the cottage, his memories flooding back to his time on the troll bridge. Aris had been there, he had betrayed him.

"Where is he?" Reese asked in a panic.

"He's taken the keys to the lighthouse! And I've remembered what happened on the troll bridge. Aris is a traitor working for Kylie." He explained in disgust. His statement was met with shock and sadness from his tribe.

"But how can that be? How could he do that to us?" Frankie cried out. "He was meant to be our friend. A Sparticle."

The sound of Holly groaning in pain made its way down the stairs. Kim and Ernesto shared a look before running up to be with her, regretting ever leaving her alone in the first place.

"You're doing really well." Ernesto reassured her, running to be by her side and rubbing her back until the contraction passed.

Holly looked up at Kim with teary eyes. "Could...would, would you give me some time alone...with Kim?" She asked.

Ernesto knew what was coming, so left the room to give them some space. He gave her a kiss on the forehead, promising he'll be back soon, before going downstairs to join the rest of the tribe.

Holly looked up at her teen mum with wide eyes, feeling as though she was a frightened child again. "I've never felt this before...I just want my..." She trailed off.

"You want your mum." Kim completed her sentence.

"Just now. Just once, for me." Holly cried.

"Well, you can't have your adult mum. But...how about your teen mum?" Kim asked, looking at her teen daughter with nothing but love.

Holly's face turned to a look of shock. "When did you find out?"

"Right at the beginning of the mission, when i phoned TruthLine."

"But why didn't you tell me?"

Kim smiled at her, tears now filling her eyes too. "Because I guessed you already knew, but didn't want to acknowledge it."

Holly looked guilty at this. "And you're not angry?"

"Furious." Kim feigned an annoyed expression before laughing. "It's been brilliant getting to know my future daughter whilst being able to love her as my best friend."

They wrapped their arms around each other, both with tears streaming down their faces. Holly was so pleased that the secret was finally out, and that her teen mum was happy about it. This is all she had wanted since meeting Kim.