━𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚
━━━━━━━━
Wolf lookout

𝚊𝟷 𝚌𝟺

𝟎𝟎𝟒. Mission failed

    Rydelle joins the two girls at the table, sitting down next to Evie

    Rydelle joins the two girls at the table, sitting down next to Evie. Jay joined the girls after pausing the game he was playing. Carlos stood by Ry at the table. Evie had her magic mirror in her hand as the three were waiting for her to do something with it.

“So, what you guys up to?” Rydelle breaks the silence.

“I feel like you want some mischief to go down at the goody-two-shoes school, so I’m trusting you with our plan.” Mail looks at her friends and nods. Rydelle could tell she was the leader of their pack -well, group. “Our parents want us to steal Fairy Godmother’s wand. With that, we need to know where it is. That’s where you come in. Do you know where they store the wand?”

“I would think it would be in either Fairy Godmother’s castle or the King and Queen’s castle. Other than that, I’ve never been told where it is.” Rydelle tells the group.

“So you live in Auradon, but don’t know where the wand is?” Jay asks the girl with raised brows.

“I’m telling the truth. I don’t know where it is. You’d think it would be with Fairy Godmother since it is her wand, but I don’t know.”

“Mirror, mirror on the… in my hand, is Rydelle telling the truth?” Evie speaks into her magic mirror. A smoke like effect fills the mirror and a white letters that read yes pop up. “Good.” Evie smiles at the girl. She just wanted to make sure she wasn’t lying incase she could screw up the plan.

“Do the king and queen know about your dad?” Mal asks. “Well yeah, they’re the ones that sent him to the Isle and sets up the video calls once a year.” The girl explains. “Maybe they didn’t tell you since you’re half vk.”

“I think I’ve proven myself for the past 16 years really.” Rydelle thought about it. What if they didn’t tell her where the wand was because they knew she was half villain? “Ask your mirror where the wand is, Evie. I might be able to figure it out from the answer.” Rydelle sits up in her chair and both Evie and Mal’s eye lit up.