━𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚
━━━━━━━━
Friend or foe?

𝚊𝟷 𝚌𝟸

𝟎𝟎𝟐. they've arrived

    Rydelle was rushing this morning

Rydelle was rushing this morning. She needed to get to Beast Castle by 8am and it was 7:30. Ben was announcing his first royal decree. He would to be coordinated as King in a months time and he wanted to start out his role with his first official proclamation. Rydelle had her satchel filled with papers and hers and Ben's coffee. She made it to the Castle at 7:56. Her wolf like speed helped her get to the castle and to the dressing room where Ben was scheduled to get fitted for his suit. Rydelle made it to the room right on time. Rushing though the door and startling everyone behind it.

"Sorry that I was running late." Rydelle closes the door with her foot. Going over and setting down her and Ben's coffee on a side table. She took off her satchel and placed it over a chair.

"You're okay dear." Belle reassures the girl.

"Now that you're here, mom, dad..." Ben starts. His parents humming in response so he could continue. "I've chosen my first official proclamation." Ben looks to Ry real quick before tuning back to his parents. "I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Belle, Beast, and Ben's dresser all gasped. Rydelle went wide eyed because she never knew of this. Maybe with this she can see her dad. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Best screams. He couldn't believe what his son was saying.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Ben explains what his plan is.

"Have you?" Beast looks slightly disappointed. Rydelle just stands by the wall with her coffee in her hand.

"I gave you a second chance." Belle tells her husband before looking to their son. "Who are their parents?"