You have a nightmare

Ciel Phantomhive

It was around 4:30am and you awoke with a cold sweat. This isn't exactly what you thought you dream would be about. Or should it even be considered that? Yeah, definitely a nightmare.

You didn't really know what to do now, you were sure that most people if not everyone in the manor was currently sleeping. You sat on your bed, crying. Silently, but surely. You couldn't think of any other way of handling this. You really didn't want to bother anyone either.

Sebastian just had happened to be walking past your room when he had heard choked back sobs coming from inside. He knew what was going on. He had walked back to Ciels room, knocked on the door and entered. Ciel was asleep at the time but soon awoke to the sound of the door being creaked open.

After being informed by Sebastian about what was going on, he quickly put on his eye-patch and walked quite quickly to your room. You could hear the footsteps coming closer and closer as you thought you might have woken someone, but those thoughts were pushed aside as a worried Ciel entered the room.

He walked up to your bed and engulfed you in a hug. You and him both knew he was never the best at showing his emotions, but you were glad he tried. You had fallen back asleep at around 5:48am with Ciel still in your room, cuddled up to your side.

Sebastian Michaelis

You had always been insecure about your body. You had always thought that Sebastian would leave you for someone else who had a better body or was just generally prettier than you. You had always bottled up your feelings inside, not telling anyone.

It was about 2:27am when you awoke from your slumber. Your hair was a mess, your cheeks stained with the remains of tears and your lungs out of breath. A nightmare was the cause of this. He had left you, left you for someone better. You knew it was a nightmare, but you still feared it would happen someday.

You had started crying again, the salty flavour returning to your mouth as the liquid fell down your face. You had jumped out of bed and ran as fast as you could to Sebastian's room, you knew he wouldn't be sleeping so you decided to actually tell him what you were feeling.

Before you even got the chance to knock on the door, he had opened it and pulled you into a hug. That's when your crying had turned into a sob. She ushered you inside his room and sat you on his bed. "Am I good enough?" You asked him, tears still falling from your eyes. "(Y/N), of course you are, your perfect in my eyes" were what he responded with as he took the space next you to you on the bed, cuddling you as you soon drifted back into sleep.

Alois Trancy

Nightmares weren't uncommon for the young girl. But who could blame her? This has been happening for the last 3 months, every night and only Alois knew. Ever since she saw him practically gouge out Hannah's eye, she was scared of what he would go to her, or even could do to her. Leading to a different scenario in her slumber which turned into a not so pleasant place.

Alois had tried so many times to try and convince her that he would never do anything of the sorts to her, but the nightmares kept coming. She trusted him, but they never stopped.

Since they were to be wedded, they were to share a bed. And because a bed is used for sleeping....and some other things..but that is not important now. The nightmares didn't go unnoticed by Alois.

Every night Alois would sit with the trembling girl, calming her down as she drifted of into another slumber. Hopefully not to be interrupted again until morning. He would whisper sweet words on her ear every so often and play with her hair, calming her down as she slept again.

She could always trust him, or could she? I mean, he did gouge out Hannah's eye and try and kill Ciel on many occasions. But he wouldn't do anything to her...surely?

Claude Faustus

Being half demon, you didn't sleep much. You didn't really need sleep. But there were those odd occasions where you would to kill some time. I mean what is wrong with that?

But that's what led you to being surrounded by darkness. You had slept before, but this had never happened. That's when they appeared. Your mother and father. Here. Alive. It confused you, you saw them die with your own eyes.

You ran towards them, tears threatening to fall from your eyes as you got closer and closer to your parents. That's when it happened. They disappeared. They were gone. Again.

That's when you saw them again, on the floor. Blood surrounding them as a younger version of you and Sebastian were standing next to them. They really were gone, huh?

You were awoken with a jolt by Claude. His face laced with concern and he looked at you. "are you ok (Y/N)?" He asked you, his voice not once moving away from concern.

You nodded your head, wiping the tears that still fell from your eyes. You crawled to We're Claude was sat on the bed and sat on his knees, cuddling into his chest as you fell asleep again.

Grell Suitcliff

With you and Grell sharing an apartment, it was common for you both to see each other quite often. However, he was usually out at night reaping souls, this meant you didn't see him much of a night.

This particular night, Grell had no work to do as their weren't souls to reap that night. The odd few were going to be completed by Ronald. In other words, he was with you for the first night in a long time.

You had been getting nightmares recently and didn't want to worry Grell with them. You didn't think she would appreciate it with all the work she had to do. So you simply kept them to yourself.

It was now night, around 3:57am in-fact. Another one of your nightmares were happening. Grell had spoken you awake, giving you a look of concern. She didn't like seeing you like this.

You had gave Grell an awkward smile, with that she knew. She pulled you in against her and plate with your hair in an attempt to calm you down. You both ended up falling back asleep and the nightmares suddenly stopped.

A/N-
Word count: 1123
Tysm for reading!
And thanks for 2k reads!!

Black butler boyfriend/girlfriend scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें