GRELL PART 2 :)

A/N: This is part 2 to my Grell scenarios :) 

hope you enjoy :3

First kiss 

You and Grell were sitting on the bench where he asked you to be his girlfriend. The two of you were watching the autumn leaves fall from the trees, a peaceful silence surrounding you. You had been watching the leaves slowly dancing in the wind, making their way to the ground as you started to doze of on your boyfriends shoulder. 

You were almost fully asleep as your head plopped down on Grell's shoulder, the sudden interaction making him tense, as it usually did. He turned around, now facing your sleeping form. Grell let himself smile a small smile as he looked at your shoulders move up and down, signalling your breathing. He kissed the top of your head, picking you up bridal style, and carried you to your shared apartment near your families bakery. 

Grell opened the door to the apartment you both shared and layed you down on the bed. He walked out of the room for a few minutes but came back with a change of clothing, laying down next to you he also fell asleep. 

It was around 4:30pm when you awoke from your slumber, facing your lover. You were a blushing mess at first, not remembering how you got home. You were sure you were in the park a moment ago. You were about to move your hands up to your face when you accidentally bumped your hand on Grell's hand. In natural instinct, you desperately tried to move your hand away but Grell took a hold of your hand. He was both physically and emotionally stronger than you so you just let him hold your hand. 

You were thinking of things to do as you didn't want to wake up your boyfriend, knowing how cranky he gets. You sat there thinking for a few minutes when you felt the bed move, you looked over at Grell, he was now facing you. He was so close to you that you could feel his breath on your neck. The room was getting colder the longer you stayed staring at your lover, you thought it was because of the time and how you were only wearing shorts and a shirt. 

You looked over at Grell only to see him still sleeping, holding onto your hand. You didn't realise you were staring until you heard a voice. "Am I really that beautiful that you  have to keep staring? Its hard to sleep with you staring at me" Grell opened one of his eyes as he finished his sentence, also yawning at the end. "OMG IM SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS STARING AT-" your words were cut of as you felt a pair of lips on yours, this soon turned into a mini make out session before you pulled away. "w-what.. was that...for?" you asked the smirking reaper that was laying next to you. " You really need to learn how to be quiet (y/n)" Grell finished his sentence with a smirk as he pulled you into a hug and fell back asleep.

nicknames

you: You wouldn't usually use nicknames as people didn't give you any. However, one day whilst you were making cookies for your bakery, you realised you were out of sugar so you went out to the store to buy some. While out on your little errand, you realised that most, if not all, couples had a nickname for their partner. You also thought it was a great idea so you came up with a few nicknames; babe, hun, love and my little reaper.

him: Grell usually gave a nickname to most people he knew, for you it was no exception. He was already thinking of a nickname way before you even acknowledged it. The second time he met you was at your families bakery so he thought it would have to do with pastries or some kind of desert. Grell was thinking for a nickname for quite awhile until he finally got it; sugar. He thought this treated you well as you worked in a bakery and was surrounded with sweets and pasteries all the time.

A/N: So I've finished the Grell ones for now :3 

The next scenario I do will have them all in including Grell :3

SEE YALLLL :)

WORD COUNT: 721