Ch.3 Comfortable

■3rd Person POV■

A month has passed since Y/N and Futakuchi starts talking again. The two exchange chat every day. The two sometimes meet for a cup of tea and coffee at a nearby coffee shop that they met on their first hang-out session.

Futakuchi kindly asked Y/N to tell him if she's troubled by anything, and Y/N is touched by his kindness. Sometimes she would tell him what has been bugging her. And she never forgets to tell about Gin.

One time on a date, Y/N notices that Gin keeps rejecting a phone call until he finally walks away and picks it up. And after the first time she saw Gin kiss another woman, she always contacts him before going to his place to deliver something from her parents.

Y/N: it's... really sad that my own parents don't listen to me...

Futakuchi: yeah... I'm totally annoyed by the fact you're treated that way...

Y/N sees how Futakuchi looks so pissed and somehow it makes her happy. She feels her eyes are getting warm and then.

Futakuchi: L/N...

Y/N looks up to see Futakuchi's worried face. She realizes that she's crying. All this time she's really sad that her parents don't trust her and she has no one to talk to about what happens to her. But now, having Futakuchi listening to all of her problems and sympathize with her, she suddenly let everything out.

A large hand gently wipes her tears away. Y/N sees as Futakuchi smiles in front of her as he wipes her tears away.

Futakuchi: you finally show how you feel... it's okay...

Y/N is touched by Futakuchi's kindness. They're sitting next to the wall, and Futakuchi holds one of his large hands next to Y/N's face, covering her crying face from the other customer. Futakuchi is happy to see her shows what she feels. Happiness, sadness, her laugh, and her tears, he's happy she finally lets it out.

After a while, Y/N has stopped crying.

Y/N: I'm sorry Futakuchi san... you have to see me cry...

Futakuchi: I'm glad though... back in high school you always look empty... though you always smile... I can't feel any emotion in that smile... even though you're crying right now...

Futakuchi gently smiles at Y/N, making the girl's heart skips a beat.

Futakuchi: you're prettier than when you make that smile...

Y/N is stunned by his words. He is right, Y/N always keep her emotion hidden. She was raised that way to just follow things though she's not happy, her parents said it was all for her future. But now, here Futakuchi, telling her to shows her feelings.

■Y/N's POV■

Futakuchi san is amazing, being around him somehow makes me want to tell him everything. He's kind, cheerful, and caring. I'm glad to have him around me. As I already stop crying, Futakuchi san looks at his watch and then looks at me.