chapter 11

A/N: Hey. I'm feeling kinda low today, thanks to a certain school that I'll have to go back to after break. So yeah. This might not be as good as usual. Not that I think my normal writing is good, I find it kinda bad, actually. That's why I'm posting this story, so I'll get higher marks for composition. Although my teacher will probably kill me if I hand in a werewolve/romance composition for one of the biggest exams of my life. I might kill off one of my characters or something. Nah. JK. But maybe my character won't be as happy as she should be. I'll try my best. Pinky swear. Anyway, I babble alot, so I'm so sorry for this thing. See what I mean? Okay, I'll start now.

..........

  I woke with a smile on my face today. I opened my eyes, and a wave of happiness washed over me, like the waves of an ocean washes over the white, grainy sand on the beach. Why was I feeling so happy today?

  The memories of the previous night came back to me. The date. Kissing Christian. Picnic. Summer house. Fireworks. That was an amazing night. My heart fluttered a little at remembering Christian. I could still feel Christian's arms wrapping around me from yesterday. It was as if the duvet was his arms. I snuggled into the covers deeping, and closed my eyes. There was no noise other than me breathing sound, so Savannah and my baby must have gone down already. I don't know how Savannah does that, she slept at the same time as me last night -approximately two thirty in the morning-, and wake up at the crack of dawn.

  I looked at my alarm clock. It read: 11am. Whoops. Not exactly the crack of dawn.

  I decided to get up, seeing that I had missed breakfast, and they were probably having lunch now, and I didn't want to miss it. Today was Friday, or what my baby called 'Free day'. There was no trainig, I could laze around the room in my pyjamas, and nobody would care. I wanted to spend the day with my baby today. Maybe there was a park somewhere, my baby, some other people who wanted to join and I could go to.

  I looked into the mirror. I was grinning so hard, it actually looked kinda freakish. I shuddered, returning to my normal warm smile. Better. I would probably give people a heart attack if I went down grinning like that. 

  I threw on a white lacy sundress and my flip-flops, and went down to the main pack room. It was loud in there, as usual. People shouting across the room to each other, people laughing so hard that tears rolled down their cheeks. But it was twice the loudness. Well, I guess that's what you get when two pack stay together, instead one one. You get double the noise, double the commotion, but also double the laughter, and double the happiness.

  As I walked inside the room, I heard somebody screaming to me. "Sutton! We're over here!" It was Savannah. I waved, and made my way to Savannah, she was standing in the middle of a large group. I got there and saw who was with her, and carried my baby up.

  I was greeted with a chorus of 'hey's, 'yo's, and 'good morning's. There was my baby, Savannah, Lexi, Leah, Lana, Adrian, Trevor, Tanner and Christian. I greeted them with 'hello's. I turned to Christian.

  "Hey,'' I whispered, remembering the date and the good bye kiss last night.

  "Good morning, or afternoon. Did you have a nice sleep?" he asked.

  "Yeah. I can't believe I slept for that long. I enjoyed last night to much, I think," I answered.

  "I think I enjoyed it much more than you, and look at my, I didn't just get up!" he teased.

  "No way, I'm sure I enjoyed it much more than you did. I could barely drag myself out of bed today," I argued.

  Christian ignored me, and gave me a quick peck on my lips. I left that familiar tingle again, and could not stop the grinned that came back on my lips. The the triplets and their boyfriends saw the kiss and gasped.