A/N

Thank you all so, so much for being part of this amazing 4-year journey. After so many times giving up on this book, it was always you readers who brought me back. Each time this book gets added to a reading list, I jump up and down in excitement. Really. Every part that you all 'hated' and every part that you loved really inspired me to bring you more.

Thank you to Ransom Riggs, whose story and characters were brought to life again in this novel.

Thank you to Wattpad for allowing me to share this fanfiction with the world.

Thank you to @silversnowleopard, @Cas_is_trash, and @GravityWillFall01 for constantly inspiring me to become a better writer by learning from them.

Thank you to my sister, who helped proofread every part before I read it. Who brought up plot holes, asked questions when things were confusing, yelled at me for every cliffhanger, and died laughing every time 'wight' got autocorrected to 'eight.'

Thank you to my readers, for every single read, vote, and comment. Hearing from you is the most amazing experience, and I am eternally grateful for every bit of your feedback and kindness. I wish I could tag every one of you. Keep being amazing.

And finally, as always: be sure to vote, comment, and most importantly—#staypeculiar.