Part 7

The atmosphere was too intense so he started talking. "Diego was my high school sweetheart. We met in high school and fell helplessly in love with each other. We were in love, no doubt about that, to extend of it turning into an obsession. But then things got ugly. My father found Diego and I pleasuring each other one day and was so disgusted. He couldn't bare the thought of his only child ever being gay. So he sent me away, but not until Diego and I made a promise to each other to wait for one another. I made it affirmatively clear that I was gonna come back for him so he had to wait for me no matter what and he agreed... not before I agreed to the same thing too..".  He paused, swallowed the lump in his throat and shifted uncomfortably.

He continued "We lost touch Casp, I couldn't hear from him nor contact him. The only thing standing was our promises to each other. When I was old enough I went back to that town and searched for him, lords knows I searched so hard I almost went crazy. I was told he moved out of that town. I lost him yet again and it hurts the more. I was still wallowing in my feelings until you came along Caspian. You are so beautiful and you reminded me so much of him so I thought I could love you the same way and I'm sorry I failed. I failed at loving you...." he trailed off and broke into sobs.

"I found him 3 months ago and when he found out that I got married, he....he blamed me for making his life hell. Said I broke our promise by getting married while he was still single waiting on me. I felt so guilty and apologize but no matter how much I apologized he just wouldn't accept. He asked me to divorce you and marry him.... I told him I couldn't do that to you, so he had to give me some time. I promise I didn't mean to hurt you like this. He got tired of waiting on me too much so he took off with another man. I love you so much Caspian, so much. But I'm still in love with Diego. I tried to forget him but immediately I laid eyes on him again, my heart just went out to him. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." He said balling hard.

Caspian being the good man he was, realized how selfish he'd been. He didn't know how it got to happen yet he already condemned him in his mind. He stood from the bed and walk closer to Justice. He wrapped his arms around him and shushed him calmly.

"I didn't know you promised anyone anything, I'm sorry.." he murmured soothingly into Justice's ears.

"Please don't leave me Caspian. I need you in my life. You're my world. Please stay with me. I won't survive it if I loose both of you" He says between cries.

Caspian rocked him back and forth. Whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

He would figure out what to do with his  marriage later but now he needed to comfort his husband.