M0NST3R 3N3RGY DR1NK

me and simon decided to go to a 7/11 to get a monster enrbfgy ditnk. we drov to the sto. we got their phons out to take a selfi. and smiled i posted it on instagram xd. i looks at simon and kisssses his check. they laff and i weits the caption "omg guys we are at the 7/11 #scenecore #weirdcore #emocore #gothcore #oddcore #alt #indie"  we walked to da fridges and i grabbed a pipeline punch foavor and simon an ultraviolet dink. we turned around and saw a fan smiling wide. she was wearing a pink plad skirt and a white fishnet sleeves, and hello kitty was on her whit t-shirt, her socks were pink and blak and scurnchy, she was also wearing a pruse that has hello kitty and me melody on it it was also plink, she was soo coool, her hair was black with pink strips in the front and was wearing hello kitty necklace, bracelet and eerings, she smiled at us "omg guys my names dave tree i'm such a big fan of da cure you guys make very good songs" i noticed that she wasnot creepg unlike the other bitch that met us at the prk. dav tree passed me her sanrio notbook and asked me "could you sin my notbook" i said shore and signed it in purpl ink  "uwu this is robert sniff form the cure" and passed it back to davetree , i looked at simjn and he looked pissd, probably because she didn't  ask for simœns autograft. i patted simõn on the shouder, dave rowntree waved at us and left the store, i smiled. me and simon went to pay our monster energy's WHICH BTW IS THE BEST DRINK EVER IF YOU DOJT DRINK IT THEN HOURE JUST A FUCKING POSER!!! while simon was paying for our drjnks i held his waste and i looked behind me at the windows and THERE WAS THAT BITCH FROM HE PARK smelling creepily, i screamed and simon jumped "what is it bb" he asked "ITS THAT HOE FROM THE PARK" i screamed, simon looked at the window and she disappeared. simon gave me a confus3d look "ok let's go home" he said confusedly. we walked back to the purple spiderweb car  and opened our delicious monser energee. we took one more pic of us and posted it on insta "our monster enervy dink #alt #cool #indie #cute #emocore" i wrote on the caption. we drove away bak to our house.....