l1ps l1k3 sug4r

robert woke up to the sound of i'm not okay by mcr playing and in his nightmare before christmas pajamas. he looked beside him to see that simon wasn't there?????? robert sighed and rolled his eyes "is he sleeping in the bathtub again?" robert removed his black blanket with white crosses. he sighed and walked by his avril rotten posters and walked into the bathroom. the bathroom had a very gothic black mirror and a very goffic  red and blacke striped wallpaper. it was so goffic that even his toilet was black. i took out a makeeeup with red skulls on it, i got out a tub of maron red lipstick, black eeeshadow and eieliner to put on my icy blu eyes. he gasped looking at the mirror because henoticed that my hair was totes too flat, he grabbed a spiky hairbrush and combed his hair for a hour until it was 5 inches above my head, i thought i look very sex.  i put on the goffic makeup and i also put red crosses under my eyes. i deceided to get dress. i put on very tight black jeans, red and black striped fingeeless  gloves, a kuromi hoodie with da ears lol, silver rosare necklac, black thigh high converse with red and black striped laces with skulls and crosses drew on the front of it.  he walked down the emo staircase and saw that in his red kitchen that his sexy boyfriend símøñ was making beeakfast. simon looked very beautiful today his red and black striped hair covering his eyeliner covered brown eyes. he was wearing black and marooon demonias with heart buckles and it made him 5 inches taller, he was also waring a mcr tshirt  that was way too tight for his bodie, and black leather pants with rips on them, on his head he was also wearing a reed headband with a skull on it, he had multiple kandi bracelets on his pale and sexy sex arms, along with his black nail poolish  he was very #scenecore #gothcore #emocore  he was playing their very emo songs on the speakers rhubart  saw that he was at the oven making black and red skull and cross pancakes, simian turned around and looked at him and said "oh hai rubert, i made sum pancakakes for u ^w^" he giz a kiss to rupert on the chek. robert sighs out of pleasure. "have some panacakes fat bob." they were sat on their my melody table and ate their goffic pancakes. robrrrt looks at sion, "simjn can we go to the park and cry?" simian smiles "shore." he sighs.  simian and rhubarb finish eating and walk out of their goffic masnion and drive in their purple spiderweb car with red velvet seats. bats and crows flew in the red sky.

 bats and crows flew in the red sky