a hero is dead (in our mind)

If you had looked at all of the TVs in Japan on one certain night, they would most likely all be on the same channel. Eyes upon eyes glued onto screens that were showing a fight that would go down in history.

She had been worried when Bakugo got kidnapped at the training camp (she hadn't told the villains anything, why did they know—) but the group chat had been silent and she didn't want to break the quiet. Originally she assumed that of course the heroes are going to go save him, that should be easy; and there's no way he'd let himself die with the villains, so he'll be fine.

(y/n) did not expect it to get this bad. Never this bad. But now buildings were toppled, the world was quiet. Bakugo was safe now, yes, he's safe now, but what's wrong with All Might?

Because she's fairly certain the person standing with their finger pointing at the camera isn't All Might. The person standing on that screen is a liar, and (y/n) doesn't mind being selfish for once.

Her eyes flick to her mom who was watching the television from her seat on the couch, but neither women say anything.

She'll text the group chat soon.

END.

okok story is now planned completely through (finally)
i feel like this writing is really not representing what i'm trying to say why is writing such a struggleahslfkahsfkh