- valentines day special -

- ender and Deadloxs story -

- Ty's pov -

Omg omg! Why did I do it!?' I yelled at myself. I was hiding from ender. I did something I didn't mean to do.

* flashback *

I walked into Enders room carrying flowers for her. I was going to ask her to be my valentine. When I walked into the room, I saw Ender talking to a bunch of girls on oovoo. " hey end- " I said but I got cut off by ender. " Ty! I told you not to come in while I'm talking to friends! " she said starting to chase after me. I hid in the closet hopping that I lost her.

* flashback over *

The door suddenly opened and ender stood there smirking at me. She then helped me up and kissed me. " yes. I will be your valentine." She said. She must of read the note in the flowers. It was the best valentines day ever!

- sky and bodil's story -

- sky's pov -

I've had a crush on bodil for a while now. Today is when I'm going to tell him. I walked into bodil's room holding a Bouquet of flowers. " hey bodil! " I yelled at the supper happy Bulgarian. " oh hey sky!!" He said in his cute accent. " bodil I wanted to give this to you." I said giving bodil the flowers. " why sky?" He asked confused. " because bodil, I love you. Martin, will you be my valentine? " I told him. " yes sky! " he yelled pulling me into a passionate kiss. Best day ever!

- Mitch's and jeromes story -

Jerome was sleeping over at my house. We decided to go out to dinner. What he didn't know was that I had something planned. We walked into a fancy restaurant and sat down. Then I decided to make my move. " can I have everyone's attention!" I yelled, everyone looking my way. " Jerome acceti, you have helped me through my ups and downs. Your the best boyfriend I've ever had. Jerome, will you be my Valentine? " I asked. Jerome started to tear up and hugged me tightly. " yes Mitch! " he yelled. I'm happy I'm with my biggums.

( this will not affect the main story :3 )