Chapter 1 - Football Coach

*Seven years ago*

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.” 

Those dreaded words finally were spoken, that would change my life forever. 

My dad was getting married to that turd of a women. It was torture to watch. I look  over to my sister to see the same expression on her little face.

It was even more torture to know that now she controls me and my sister now. To her I am a possession, an object, a maid. So now I am stuck with HER and her even worse sons.

At least I still have my dad, he didn’t leave me when my mom did. 

Little did I know that soon he would be gone forever.

*Present day*

"Jocelyn!!!! Get your tiny ass downstairs NOW. My breakfast is NOT going to make itself." I heard Liam shouting from downstairs. I threw one on my dark purple pillows from my bed at the door. Why don't you, Liam go die in a hole why you are at it. 

Why can't he make his own damn breakfast if he is just sooooo hungry. I HATED Liam with a burning passion. He actually wasn't even my brother, he's worse. He is my very annoying spoiled step-brother that I have to live with. And to make everything worse he is  extremely attractive, so he has attractive friends. See where I am going with this.

I live with my step-mom, Jen and her two sons, Hunter and Liam. Hunter is the only one I can trust but now he is at college so I have no one. I am stuck with them forever . . . but now without my dad and sister.

A tear slowly rolled down my cheek from thinking about my sister. Everything is my fault. I quickly wiped that horrifying thought away, Jocelyn you have to be strong. I kinda had a bad ass act going for me and I didn't want to ruin. But that was just a cover up for what is underneath, a girl just wanting a normal life.

I drug myself out of my king sized bed. Even though Jen, Hunter and Liam treated me like turd, they sure did give me a amazing room. Let's just say they have more money than the normal human being. 

So, my massive room, flat screen t.v, balcony, walk-in closet, and my very own bathroom didn't even dent their fortunes. I strolled over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I decided to go with skinny jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt. Nothing fancy, it was Saturday and I had nowhere to be except downstairs making my lazy relatives their gourmet breakfast.

"Jocelyn!!!!! Why the hell are you taking so long! I have to go to football and I HAVE TO EAT!!!" Yelled King Liam. For just one seventeen year old teen, he sure is high maintenance. I rushed to my bathroom to finish getting dressed. Trust me if I had a choice, Liam would be making his own darn breakfast . . .and mine, too. 

I do everything in this mansion but if I didn't they would just pile more chores on me. Once I didn't do something they asked me and the next day I had a list of pointless things to do, like dusting the trees outside or bathing the cat. Ya, what the heck! I still have scratch marks on my arms from that idiotic cat. So I never did that again.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror. To my horror my long wavy red hair looked like one of Lady Gaga's crazy hats. Hey, good enough for me. I quickly brushed my perfectly straight white teeth. I inspected myself in the mirror. My big green eyes was my main attraction of my face. 

I was always told by Jen that if I had a good attitude and dressed ‘properly’ I would be pretty. Pshhh, pretty my ass, I really didn’t think I was that pretty. No guys paid any attention to me anyways. I skipped downstairs and into the grand kitchen.