𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐬

Chapter nine
╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮
❝ God can you two stop eye-fucking each other ❞
╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

Chapter nine╭━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╮❝ God can you two stop eye-fucking each other ❞╰━ ⋅☾⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅☽⋅ ━╯

The next morning

Remus woke up groggy feeling, head pounding from the night before. He couldn't remember anything from the night before, or the morning, not sure who had taken him or how he had ventured his way to the hospital wing. He looked in the visiting area and didn't see anyone waiting for him, there wasn't a soul in sight within the walls of the wing.

Waking up in the hospital felt just like it had the other dozens of times, feeling sore, uncomfortable, cold, and overall very gross.
The discomfort of the thin hospital beds wasn't making the pain any better either.

He opened his eyes, feeling the warm sunlight hit his face as he adjusted to the brightness of the room. Nausea started to kick in, the room spinning as he sat up, a loud hiss leaving his lips, his abdomen felt like it was on fire.

He touched the fresh wounds that were scattered across his body.

A little bit of his soul hurt as he touched the damage that he caused to himself.

"Stop touching them," a familiar voice said.

Remus looked up, staring at Marigold with wide eyes, "what um, what are you doing here so early?" he asked, wincing in pain as he laid back down, her hands gently laid on his chest as she pushed him down.

"I'm always here, every second morning. Madam Pomphery is teaching me the basics a healer has to know, they don't have any lessons on the topic so I'm learning from her" she said shrugging as she wrapped a bandage around his forearm.

Remus could feel the pace of his heartbeat start to quicken, he watched the girl as she mixed some sort of remedy in a cup and put it on his fresh scratches, followed by some bandages.
She chewed the insides of her lips as she carefully healed him, her brows furrowed in concentration.

The sunlight hit her face making her rosy cheeks glow, noticing the faintest freckles that dusted the bridge of her nose, she smiled slightly as he looked into her eyes. The light blue colour felt like waves crashing into him as she went back to her job.
Remus was subconsciously hitting himself in the head for taking in all of her features and analysing her beauty while she was quite literally sewing him back together.

"I've never seen you here before, how long have you been um- been doing this" his voice cracked as he tried to collect his thoughts.

"I've been doing this since around middle of fifth year, Dumbledore came to me and asked if I would be interested in taking lessons and I agreed"