1

LISA

"No, not her, not this, no no, Nah, no way, don't want, hell nooo!!!" I yelled, throwing all of the photos from my desk

"Damn it, Limario, those women are stunning," Jisoo screamed at me.

"She's right; now all you need to do is choose one to introduce to your parents," Seulgi explained.

"Are you crazy? Those are not the type of women my parents would approve of," I informed them.

"Are you sure? This girl looks good to me," Jisoo selected a photo from the pile on the floor and showed it to me.

"Nope," I quickly responded.

"What about this one? She looks attractive, though," Seulgi also showed me another photo.

" No, she looks like a clown, look at her make-up". I said

"You only have two weeks left to introduce your future wife to your parents, Lis," Jisoo mentioned.

"Do you think my parents would approve of the women in these pictures? They're not the kind of woman they want for me, and I agree, they're not my type," I expressed.

"So what is the ideal type of thee Lalisa Manoban?" Seulgi asked.

I stood up, walked over to the couch, and sat between them.

" I want a woman who doesn't need to put on a lot of make-up just to impress someone. I want a woman who doesn't need to dress like whore or elegant dresses just to get the attention of everyone. All I want her is to wear a simple dress and yet she will look elegant in it, no need for an expensive dress. I want a kind woman, sweet, loving to the people she loves. I want a woman that I can look at every day and will never get tired of her face, a woman who looks ethereal"

I looked at my two best friends, who were both making poker faces.

" I don't think there is a woman who has those characteristics". Jisoo told me.

"I'm confident that woman still exists; you just have to find her," I remarked.

"Just hire someone already!" Seulgi exclaimed.

"No, I want that kind of woman," I asserted firmly.

-------

FLASHBACK

"This is ridiculous, Mom. I'm only 25, and you expect me to find a wife?" I raised my voice at my mom.

"Lower your voice, young lady," my dad interjected.

"Exactly, sweetheart. You're 25, and yet you haven't introduced us a girlfriend. I'm tired waiting, which is why I'd rather what you to find and introduce a wife to us," my mom explained.

"But—No buts. I've given you plenty of chances, Lalisa, so you better find one. In two weeks, it's your birthday, and I want you to introduce a wife in front of us. Understand?" Mom asserted.

"Dad—Your mom is right, Lalisa. If I were you, I'd start searching for a wife immediately because if you don't, you won't receive anything from us. We'd rather donate all our money to charity," Dad stated, leaving me speechless.

END OF FLASHBACK

-----

"Please, I'm begging for your help," I pleaded with my two best friends, who were laughing at me.

"Don't worry, we'll help you. But for now, let's go to the club and have a wild night," Jisoo suggested, and they both dragged me to the club.

were currently at a club, and these two idiots were having the time of their lives being here as they could watch the strippers on stage

were currently at a club, and these two idiots were having the time of their lives being here as they could watch the strippers on stage. However, I was not interested in that. I wanted to give my body and fingers to the woman I would truly love, but, unfortunately, it seemed like I might not be able to do that anymore because my parents wanted me to find a wife as soon as possible.

Dang it

As I was scanning the area, my attention was captivated by a woman who was helping a drunken man who had fallen to the floor. The man expressed gratitude with a smile, and she smiled back in return.

But then, my heart started racing when she turned towards my direction. She had these mesmerizing feline eyes, and based on her appearance, it seemed like she worked as a waitress in the club. Even in her uniform, she exuded elegance.

"Who are you looking at, Lis?" Jisoo nudged me.

"Over there, I'm interested in that woman, the waitress," I replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Seulgi asked.

"I think I like her."

"Are you sure? But she's a waitress— I don't care about her job. She's the one I want, she's my type," I interrupted Jisoo.

"How do you know she's the right one for you?" she inquired.

"I can sense it deep within me. Remember the qualities I look for in a woman? I found them in her: her natural makeup, her simple yet stunning attire, her captivating smile, and her beautiful soul. She's the one, Seul." I smiled as I expressed my thoughts to them.

Suddenly, CL, the club manager, came over to where we were seated.

"Hey, CL. Do you happen to know who that girl is?" I inquired, pointing towards her.

"Oh, that's Jennie Kim. But just to clarify, she's not one of the strippers—" CL began to explain.

"Oh, no, I'm not interested in a stripper. There's just something about her that intrigues me. Could you please introduce me to her?" I pleaded, hoping for CL's assistance.

"Of course, miss," CL chuckled and walked away from us.

After a few moments, Jennie Kim approached us.

"Hi, my manager mentioned that you wanted to meet me." Following Jennie's instructions, I stood up and extended my hand for a handshake.

"Hello, I'm Lalisa Manoban," I introduced myself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Manoban. How can I assist you?" Jennie replied, shaking my hand, her question bringing a smile to my face.

" I want you to be my wife". I said