big brother

Y/n POV:

You and your parents Julie and Gary we're in Arizona for your older brothers nhl debut. You all were so excited for Trevor to play in his first nhl game with the Anaheim ducks. You remember draft day hearing Trevors name getting called as you all got up and hugged Trevor. You all watching him go down the stairs smiling brightly hugging friends and former teammates as he made his way to the stage to put on the ducks jersey. Draft day was special and you couldn't be more excited to see Trevor out on the ice tonight watching his dreams come true. You and Trevor always had the best sibling bond, you were always so supportive of him in his hockey career and he was always so supportive for you in school, and really in anything. You and you parents made your way into the arena and sitting down in your seats. Before the game started Trevor got a solo lap and you all watched as he skated around picking up pucks skating towards the net then his teammates coming out shortly after.

———time skip———

The game ended and the score was 3-1 Anaheim and Trevor had an assist. You were so excited he had gotten his first nhl point in his first game, it was unreal and you and your parents left the rink and went to where the locker room was to see Trevor. You all waited for him standing there talking when he comes out. "Good job Trevor you did amazing" you say congratulating him as he pulls you into a warm hug "thank you for coming y/n I appreciate it sis" he says as he pulls away and hugs your mom and dad. You all left the arena as you and Trevor talked the whole way to the hotel. You all ate dinner together like you used to before he moved away and it felt amazing to be surrounded around you family celebrating Trevors first game in Arizona.