II

ATTENTION: Some parts were missing the first time I posted the chapter. I've fixed the problem, and everything should be in order now!

This is the last part of this one shot. I'm so grateful for all your lovely comments. I really do appriciate them. I hope you enjoyed this little story, because I really loved writing it. Thank you for always supporting my stories. I love you guys!

I would be forever grateful if you checked out my other books as well!

 Violetta

Apparently Fran has an emergency at the park. She had called me all flustered and upset, asking me to come and meet her. I'd do anything for that girl, so of course I went right away.

I found it a bit odd that she wouldn't tell me what had happened, but I swiftly brushed it off. There are a million reasons as to why she didn't tell me. I need to stop being so paranoid, but can you really blame me with a father like mine.

The park is my favorite place in the whole world. Many of my best memories originated there, most of them with Leon. We always have a great time together. I know I can trust him, and trust is very important to me.

That's why I'm pretty confused when it's Leon I meet at the park, with no signs of Francesca anywhere.

However, the park doesn't look like it usually does. Leon and I's favorite bench is decorated with lanterns. I look down and there are flower petals everywhere. Leon is sitting on the bench, a bouquet of purple roses in hand. They're my favorite flowers. And they're extremely hard to get a hold of.

"What's all this?" I ask when the shock and confusion has died down a little bit. But only a little.

"Come sit, Vilu." Is all Leon says. I oblige and sit down next to him on the bench, making sure to leave some space between us. He's looking at me in a way I've never noticed before. I try to hold eye contact without blushing, but that's easier said than done.

"Firstly, I got Fran to get you out here, so don't be mad at her after this," He gave me a little smile before continuing whatever he was going to say, "I-I tried to tell you s-something at school today, but as usual something got in the way."

He isn't exactly mad, just really frustrated it seemed. To be fair, I have a tendency to get calls every time he wanted to tell me something important. It was never my intention, yet it still happened.

I couldn't help but smile a little bit when he mentioned Fran. He knows me very well, it's so like me to overreact over something like that.

The whole atmosphere changes the minute Leon takes a deep breath and takes my hand in his own. He looks so concentrated that it's almost on the verge of being scary; only his hazel eyes are filled with a hint of something else. Almost like a suggestion telling me to expect something more.

"I've tried to tell you this so many times, and I just can't take it anymore. I don't want to lose any more time to distractions and interruptions. I love you, Violetta. And not in a friendly way. Although I think we're great friends," He pauses. My hands are shaking lightly. He takes a firmer hold of the one in his hand, but not so much that it hurt.

When he continues, his voice has more confidence and he seems a lot less nervous, "I tried so hard not to feel this way, but I can't. Every time I look at you I feel my heart beat like a hummingbird flutters its wings. When I'm around you I instantly feel better, it's almost like I'm not whole when I'm without you. You have bewitched me, body and soul. Vilu, I swear, this is not just a stupid crush. I've felt this way for two years; from the moment I first laid eyes on you to be exact. And I know it sounds stupid, but I can't help it. You are the epitome of everything I've ever looked for in a human being. My heart belongs to you, it always has and it always will. I love you, Vilu. I truly do."