I

Because I love you guys so so much, I decided to write this one shot for you! This is only part one, part two will be posted shortly! We are all sad that Violetta has ended, so I wanted to bring back some Leonetta love into this Valentines Day!

The amazingly beautiful cover is made by the most incredible person in the world, someone I'm honored to be calling my best friend: @heronstaixrs on Twitter. Go follow her!

I hope you enjoy, and I love you!

Leon

For as long as I can remember I've been in love with Violetta Castillo.

Our first encounter happened when we were fifteen. She had just joined the Studio, and from the moment she walked through the doors of our school I couldn't keep my eyes of her.

I felt completely helpless when my eyes met hers. The feeling of not being able to control my body, because every cell and muscle was drawn to her, telling me she was the one. It should have freaked me out when everything around me stopped and turned blurry; yet she was still moving in vibrant colors. But it didn't. On the contrary I hoped that feeling never went away. It is still very much present.

Of course, I have never told her about any of this, or my feelings for her.

I came close once though. After arguing with myself for a long time whether to do it or not, I finally gained enough courage and willpower to tell her the big secret. I bought a beautiful silver-heart necklace with her name engraved onto it. My hands were shaking like mad when I knocked on her door and asked her to the park, guitar in hand.

We were sat on a bench in the midst of the beautiful landscape surrounding us, staring at each other. I opened my mouth to at last confess my undying love for her. Her auburn colored eyes were watching me carefully, not set back by the fact that I was taking forever to say anything.

Right as I finally found the words and was about to say something, her phone had started ringing, making me close my mouth once again.

If the call hadn't been from her ex-boyfriend saying that he wanted to talk about how they left things, I might have continued doing what I was about to do.

But once again I talked myself out of it, blaming my own sensibility for doing anything in the first place, and told Violetta that it wasn't anything important.

As she left me there alone in the park I picked up my guitar and started strumming the melody of the song I had written for her. The pendant was still tucked neatly in my pocket, it didn't seem like it would be hanging around Violetta's neck anytime soon.

That was a year ago. My love for her has only grown stronger since then, and still, she has no clue. In her eyes we're just best friends, and that's all I'm ever going to be if I don't do anything.

Being her best friend really isn't that bad. It's just not what I want to be. I can't anymore. Holding the feelings inside hurts too much. My love for her is eating me up from the inside, slowly but surely. Unless I prove to her that I can be boyfriend material, I will lose myself and her in the process.

Being in love can feel like heaven, but it can also hurt like hell. And that's exactly how I would describe my love for Violetta. Even though my love is bold and pure, hers isn't. She will never look at me the same way I look at her, but it doesn't matter anymore. I have to speak my true feelings.

Yes, I could end up hurt. And yes, I probably won't be able to be around her for a while. All things considered I presumably shouldn't tell her anything, but I'm afraid that if I don't declare my aching longing now, I never will.