The wedding

As Lucy is preparing for the wedding as the marriage officiant she sees Kara flys in and Kara told her that she ask Sam to be the officiant for the wedding Lucy then ask Kara why ask Sam to be the officiant so Kara tells her that since she is getting married, Lucy tells Kara thank you and strip off the officiant clothes but puts on the wedding head crown and so both Kara and Lucy have reach the wedding venue and so is Alex, Lena, Eliza and Cat Grant who is in the wedding head crown as Sam ask Kara will she love her wives forever?Kara replies:"I will!" Sam then continue ask the wives that do you want to marry Kara and love her forever the wives then answered:"We do! And we will!" Sam then ask Kara that do she wants to marry them? Kara then answered:"I do!" Sam then say:"Now! You may kiss your bride!" So Kara proceed to kiss her bride and so Lena kiss Alex, Eliza kiss Cat Grant, finally Alex kiss Kara as they break the kiss Lena then tells Kara that she forget to buy the rings but Alex is smiling at Kara which make Lena and Eliza give a confusing look towards both Alex and Kara as Kara sees that Alex is smiling at her she then tells her bride to raise their hand out as they are raising their hand out Kara just make the rings appear on their hand so Eliza go ahead and kiss Kara also telling her that they will love her. Sam ask Lucy that does she wants to marry her dad? Lucy answered:" I do!" Sam then ask General Lane does he wants her as a bride and love her forever? General Lane answered:" I do! And I will!" Sam then tells Lucy that she may kiss her husband and so Lucy and General Lane kiss also ask Kara to make wedding rings appear for them so Kara tell them to raise their hand and she just make the rings appear on their hand. Lucy then tells General Lane to fuck her so Lucy shouted:"YES! YES! YES! Yes! Baby! Fuck me! Fuck me up!" As Lucy can feel that her husband is near climax she tells her husband:"SHOOT IT IN! SHOOT IT INSIDE ME! MAKE ME A MOM! MAKE ME HAVE YOUR CHILD!" So General Lane shoot it in her womb which make her happy and smile, as Kara and her wives and also Lucy and her husband leaves and part ways, Sam also leaves.