Surprise Surprise : Chapter 4

Hello :D Thanks So Everyone Who Has Been Reading Up To  This Point , I Hope You Have Been Very Interested In It (: Well Just Thanks For Reading ^.^ On To The Story~~~~

I looked at Liam who had a smirk on his face and I joined him as I smiled too. They looked so cute just laughing and talking . Liam cleared his throat and got close to them ,"Sorry are we interrupting something ?" He was doing circular motions with his hands towards their way . They were just laughing uncontrollably . It made me and Liam grow a laughing fit with them . “Uhm, no we’re good . " Zayn said in between laughs, “What’s up? " Zayn was calming down a bit. “What were you guys laughing about ?" I said through bits of laughter.

"Oh no nothing just the thought of something that’s all ."Stephanie told Me and Liam as she walked into the gym. Me and Liam just scrunched our shoulders and ignored it all. “Weird kids these days “Liam stated as he pointed at Stephanie and wiggled his eyebrows . We walked in to find the teachers all over the place. Our teacher was Ms. Bill and we didn’t see a sign that had her name. We were actually lost.

"Zayn ! Liam !", A guy yelled from across the gym . He came running towards the lads and they collided in a hug . “Boo Bear ! ", Liam said as he was smiling . Oh his angelic smile was just so wonderful to see. “Louis , I miss you lad ! " Zayn said as he was hugging Louis for what seemed like forever. “I have so much to tell you guys , But first , would you two introduce me to these two young ladies?"Louis said walking towards me and Stephanie while he pointed to both of us. He looked nice wearing a bright blue shirt with grey stripes and grey toms with white skinnies.

"Well , this is Kelsey" Liam Said putting an arm around me .I flashed a smile to Louis “Hello ! " He smiled and said “Hello Love ". He looked adorable smiling just holding his hands in front of him as he was rocking back and forth. “And this is Stephanie “Zayn said walking towards Steph as she giggled and waved to Louis , “Hello “Louis Said as he waved back to her . “You lads never mentioned to me you had girlfriends , you shoul-"Louis was interrupted “No !No!No!No!No!"Liam and Zayn both said in a high voice . “They are just new friends of ours “Liam said taking his arm from around my shoulder and tugged down his shirt . Zayn did the same .

"Oh well who else came here besides you guys ? Is Niall here ? " I replied to Louis’ question “Actually he is , he just doesn’t have this class with us ."I pouted as I finished what I was saying . “That little Irish angel is going to get a big surprise then ! " He flashed a smile and started talking to Zayn and Liam. “Kelsey ?" I heard a female voice say . It was the teacher “Here !! " I following her voice as she continued giving out roll call. We did nothing in this class just sit on benches in there and just talk .

The bell for 5th period soon rang . I had Wood-shop. “Hey what class do you have ? “I asked Stephanie . “Erhmm , English." She said pointing her finger to the schedule . “And you ? " “I have woodshop." She looked at me with a face . “lucky I want that class ! well ill see you in lunch bye ! “She gave me a hug and skipped away. I couldn’t see Zayn, Liam, or Louis. Great, I was spending this period alone then. or so I thought.

I entered the class to find no one I knew. I just went ahead and took a seat in the back of the class. Good thing the back had available seats. The teacher didn’t say one word but passed out a piece of paper in which we can sign up for him to see our name. I was writing my name down and I feel to hands hug me from the back . I couldn’t look back , it was a tight grip. “Looks like we have another class together love " A voice said behind me . It had an Irish accent I knew it was Him. “Hey Niall" I stood up and gave him a hug with my arms over his shoulder as he hugged me from the waist. I found it cute how I had to get on my tippy toes.

"Are we supposed to do anything ? “Erhm I do-" I was interrupted “NIALLER ! “A familiar voice yelled “Louis ! “Niall Went running towards him Hugging him. They staying in sink in the hug . “Haha too much love in one room ! “I said as I was arriving them . They separated from the hug and hugged me . Soon we were all hugging. “Haha Louis this is Kelsey " Niall said hugging me from the back . I admit I loved his hugs already . They were just to perfect. “I know already we met last period ."Louis said as he flashed a bright smile and put a thumbs up . “So wait.. you guys are just friend right or… ?". Poor kid was confused .He looked so cute as he made such a puzzled face “Yes just friends Lou" Niall said from behind me .

"Hey " I heard from behind me . Sounded like someone who had a clogged throat. I turned around while Niall did the same not separating from the hug. “Hello Harold “I said As I Flashed A Smile to him . I got Niall’s hands and separated them as I went away from the hug to hug Harry . " Looks like I'm stuck with you for this class . This is going to be hell." I backed away from the hug and looked at him with a ’ are you serious’ face. Harry faked a frown . He started laughing “I’m just kidding ! I get to spend more time with you " He said as he was trying to hold my hand . I quickly reacted and introduced him to Louis and Niall . This should be weird , the fact that Harry doesn’t like Niall would make this interesting .

“Louis , Niall, this is Harry . “I said as I put my hand behind his back and looked at him as I flashed him a smile. “Harry ? THE Harry?" Louis said as he was getting closer to Harry . “Louis ? ", Harry said looking at Louis in a concentrated face. What was going one? They knew each other ? How come I never heard Harry talking about him ? I looked over to Niall who was also confused . “Oh lord harry I Missed You Champ ! “Louis Said As He Hugged Harry who was giving out the biggest smile ever . “I missed you too ! how was London ? “Harry asked him . I’m guessing they were like the best of friends back then ?I had no idea . Me and Niall just stood there and let them had there fun . Mean while i asked Niall “did you know they knew each other ?" I asked him as I was staring at them . “Nope! " Niall replied . I cleared my throat to catch their attention. “You guys.. know each other ? " I asked with a puzzled face.

"We were like brothers back in 6th grade. I had to move to London and never had contact with Curly over here ever again . " Louis said . “And I tried all I could to go to London but my mom didn’t let me . But I guess it was all worth it . “Harry said as he looked at Louis. I admit it, it was cute how they had a bromance. “So I see you guys are still together ? “Louis said winking at me . My cheeks went bright red and I just looked down .Harry just stayed quiet looking at me as Niall came up and asked “you guys dated before? or are you guys still dating ? ". Not this again.