Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The agency tries to find Micchy and Shutendoji. They got distracted from a loud crash. They decide to investigate and come across Fuyunyan,who was laying on the ground. Natsume and Akinori help him up. He rubbed his head and regained his consciousness,"What are you doing here.....?"
"We were trying to find Micchy and Shutendoji.......but you need help."Natsume said.
Fuyunyan shook his head,"Nonsense. I'm just fine."
"Falling to the ground is what you call 'fine'?"Akinori groans.
Ayame asked,"Are you alone?"
"Keita and a few others asked me to look for Whisper and Fubuki-hime......and I did."Fuyunyan stated.
"Dad is back to normal?!"Natsume was shocked to hear this.
Fuyunyan nods,"He's just fine."
"We needed more recruits. Now they can help us defeat Yurei."Fumi replied.
Yuto sweats,"We should take care of them first......"
He points to Mr.Liar and Mrs.Liar,who were ready to fight them.
"Aww geez.....two of them?"Kuma sweats.
Kanchi asked,"Didn't you even listen to anything at the agency?"
"Yeah.....but this is going to bite."Kuma complains.
Yuka turns into her Yokai form,Hanatobu,"At least we can fight them."
"Come on boys,let's get moving."Kirira turned into her Yokai form,Saibojoo.
Kuma and Kanchi sigh,as they turn into their Yokai forms,Tsuyoikuma and Ongakuteku.Fumi and Yuto turn into their Yokai forms,Mifu and Junsei,as they follow them.
"This is all you got?"Mr.Liar questioned.
Fuyunyan responds,"We'll stop you! No matter what the cost!"
"This is so pathetic. They'll never stop us."Mrs.Liar adds.
Jerry was furious and turns into his Yokai form,Muyobaka. He dashes after them. Emi sighs and turns into her Yokai form,Shanista,following her husband.
Everyone broke out into a fight against Mr.Liar and Mrs.Liar. The couple split up,making it harder for the others to fight them.
"Muyobaka,Shanista,Mifu,Junsei,Tomnyan,and I will take care of Mr.Liar. Tsuyoikuma,Hanatobu,Ongakuteku,Saibojoo,and Nyanmajo,go after Mrs.Liar."Fuyunyan commanded.

They followed Fuyunyan's orders and split up.Natsume asked,"What should we do?"
"Make sure everyone is safe."Fuyunyan hovers after Mr.Liar.
Akinori groans in annoyance,"We always get stuck with the lame job."
"At least we can be useful."Touma replied.
Ayame added,"Yeah. It's better to be safe than sorry."
They watch as the others fight the possessed couple.
Hanatobu and Saibojoo attack Mrs.Liar,but she dodged it. Nyanmajo uses her magic to hold Mrs.Liar back.
"Why are you doing this?"Nyanmajo asked.
Mrs.Liar replies,"For my husband! We have to protect our daughter!"
"From what....?"Saibojoo questioned.
Mrs.Liar broke free from the magic,"From you!"
Tsuyoikuma and Ongakuteku grab her from behind. She struggled to escape and yells."Let me go! You'll hurt my baby! "
"We're not going to hurt Jibanyan. We just want to help."Hanatobu says.
Mrs.Liar shouts,"We don't need help!"
Tsuyoikuma pinched her on the shoulder,which made her pass out on to the ground.
"You know.....you could've done that before we fought her."Ongakuteku groans.
Tsuyoikuma shrugs,"Um.....sorry?"
They went towards the others,who were fighting Mr.Liar.
Tomnyan threw a punch at Mr.Liar,who disappeared and reappeared.
"Missed me."Mr.Liar smirked and attacked him. Junsei got in front of him and pushed him back. Mifu went behind Mr.Liar and was about to hit him,but he disappeared again. He reappears behind Shanista,as he was about to attack,"You'll never get away with harming our daughter!"
Shanista turned and dodged his attack,as she replied,"We would never hurt Akamaru!"
"Half of us are her family!"Fuyunyan stated and punched Mr.Liar.
Mr.Liar fell back as he got warped into Muyobaka's belt,"Gotcha!"
He warped Mr.Liar next to Mrs.Liar. Tsuyoikuma,Ongakuteku,Hanatobu,and Saibojoo grab Mr.Liar and Mrs.Liar. They try to hold them back.

"Now.....tell us....why are you doing this?"Fuyunyan groans,wanting to know answers.
Mr.Liar smirked,"Why should I? We won't believe your lies."
"We're not lying! We always tell the truth! I think....."Muyobaka sweats.
Mrs.Liar says,"You just want to hurt our daughter because of her dark form!"
"We wouldn't hurt her."Shanista replied.
Mifu sweats,"And it would be messed up if we fought a pregnant woman."
"Yeah.....why would we?"Tsuyoikuma replies.
Ongakuteku adds,"We're not that heartless."
Mr.Liar and Mrs.Liar went silent for a moment.
"So,what will it be? Want to keep fighting us or help us and get your daughter back to normal?"Fuyunyan questioned.
Mr.Liar turns back into Whisper and turns Mrs.Liar back into Fubuki-hime.They let out a deep sigh.
"We just wanted to protect Jibanyan....."Whisper sighs.
Junsei says,"You can. Just help us stop her."
"You're right. We don't want her to get hurt and lose her baby."Fubuki-hime replied.
Fuyunyan asked,"Are you willing to help us?"
They nod in response.The others let them free.
"What about Micchy? We should apologize to him."Ayame asked.
Fuyunyan said,"You guys go on and find him.After you apologize,go back to the agency."
"Are you sure you don't need us....?"Natsume sweated.
Fuyunyan nodded,"I'm sure. We're going to the agency,to see if we can locate any more recruits."
They left to go back to agency,as Natsume and the others decided to look for Micchy.
Meanwhile,Keita and the others were looking for more help. They walk through town and hear a scream. They rush to the source and see Shutendoji,fighting Micchy,or what looked like him. Keita and Inaho turned into their Yokai forms,Fuu2 and Moony,in response.They float towards Shutendoji.
"What's wrong with Micchy? Besides everything else that's wrong with him."Fuu2 questions in disbelief.
Shutendoji explains,"Micchy got upset because no one believed him when he told them Jibanyan was possessed and now he thinks it's everyone's fault that everything bad happens to him."
"That's just ridiculous......"Fuu2 sweated.
Shutendoji replies,"I'm just glad you're here to help put sense into him. He gained a dark form because of his emotions."
"Like we need another dark form....."Moony says.