Chapter 1

(This is the sequel to my AU fic, Hidden Ghoul. I would read it first before reading this one. This takes place nine months after the events of Hidden Ghoul. This is the last installment of this AU. And potentially the last installment of anything that is connected to this AU,my Yokai Watch Ghoul AU,and my Hidden Secrets AU.
I hope you guys enjoy it. It might be the last fic I'll write for awhile.)

Chapter 1

It was nine months after the past events that lead up to Jibanyan announcing that she was having another baby. Jibanyan realized that she would have her new baby soon. She gets nervous and starts to worry.As she paced back and forth,her husband walked by,noticing her frantic state.
"Are you still worried about the baby?"Usapyon asked.
Jibanyan stopped in her tracks and responded,"What do you think....?"
"It'll be ok. You'll have the baby soon and you won't have to worry." Usapyon reassured her,as she replied,"Um.....nyo. That'll be another kid to be responsible for! I can't take care of six kids and work at my job!"
"You don't always have to work at your job.....you're literally the owner of that chocobar factory.Besides,I'm here to take care of the kids when I'm not working."Usapyon stated.
Jibanyan groans in annoyance,"You have two jobs. One as a bounty hunter and.....another as a scientist doing research with Hughley. You nyever have time for the kids."
"Oh yeah? Then why did I manage to get them all to take a nap?" Usapyon crossed his arms.
Jibanyan was shocked,"They're all taking a nyap?! It's been forever since they did that....."
"See? Now,you need to calm down and stop worrying about the baby." Usapyon suggests.
Jibanyan walked towards the door,"Nyo, I'm going to talk to someone else about this. We talk about this all the time...."
As she opened the door and took her leave,Usapyon let out a sigh,wondering if his wife will make it when she has her baby.

Later,Jibanyan went to the human world to visit her adoptive brother.As she finally arrives to his house,she knocks on the door.It opened to reveal Natsume,who replied,"Hey aunt Jibanyan."
"Hi....is your dad home?"Jibanyan wondered.
Natsume nods,"Yeah. Come on in."
She leads Jibanyan inside to see Keita,who was in the kitchen talking with his wife,Inaho. They took notice when Natsume and Jibanyan approached them.Natsume spoke up,"Hey dad,aunt Jibanyan is here to see you."
"Oh,hey sis. What brings you here?"Keita asks Jibanyan,as she responds,"We gotta talk. It's about the baby."
Inaho interrupts,"Are you about to have it?!"
"Nyo......I'm worried about having it." Jibanyan sighs.
They sweat as Natsume leaves the room. Her sister rushes to her,"Are you ready to go to the agency?"
"Yeah. I think I'm ready."Natsume says. She was about to leave,but noticed while Jibanyan was talking to her parents,there was a dark aura surrounding the feline.She was concerned for her aunt and decided to listen to their conversation.
"There's nothing to worry about.Once you have the baby,you'll be happy."Keita said.
Jibanyan groans,"Happy? You think having another kid will make me happy?"
"Of course. You love your kids don't you?"Inaho chimed in.
Jibanyan sighs,"I do.....it's just......I don't think I can handle another one."
"Then why did you and Usapyon......you know....."Keita didn't want to say what he was thinking.
Jibanyan nags,"Because we nyever get to have fun! And every time we do something,I end up having babies!"
They were shocked,but they didn't know how to respond,unaware that Natsume was watching them.Her sister Shinko noticed her and pulled on her shirt,"Come on,we gotta go to the agency."
Natsume shushed her,"Not now...."
"I thought you were ready."Shinko complained,as Natsume replied,"Be quiet and listen."

Shinko groans in annoyance as she listens in on the conversation.Keita continued,"Didn't I tell you that you don't have to worry about having the baby? How many times do I have to remind you?"
Inaho suggests,"If you don't want the baby.....you could you know......give it away."
That statement made Jibanyan snap. She turns into her Shadowside form as she grabs Inaho and Keita by the collar.
"How dare you say that! I want my baby! You don't know how it feels to be afraid to have another kid!" Jibanyan nagged.
Inaho sweats,"Actually.....I had four kids."
"I had more! How would you feel if every time you.....did it with your partner,you got pregnant?! I get pregnant every time that Usapyon and I do anything fun! That's why we can nyever do anything!" Jibanyan carried on and got over emotional.She puts them down and runs out of the house.
"Jibanyan wait!"Inaho called out. Keita sighs and puts his hand on her shoulder,"Let her go.....she'll calm down eventually."
Natsume took Shinko by the hand and takes off to the agency.
They eventually made it and went inside. Akinori was hanging out with Touma and Ayame. Natsume approached them,"Hey guys."
"What's up?"Akinori asked.
Natsume starts to explain what happened at her house and about the dark aura Jibanyan had. They sat there in confusion.
"So.....Jibanyan is still worried about having that baby?"Akinori asked.
Natsume nods.
"And she has a dark aura surrounding her? You think it has anything to do with her dark form that your parents mentioned?"Touma questioned.
Natsume said."I think so......that's why we're here to inform you to look out for anything suspicious."
"Yeah! If anything happens,we'll be ready to kick butt!"Shinko chimed in.

Natsume sighs,"Sis.....that's for the Yokai to handle."
"You're no fun....."Shinko frowns.
Ayame asked,"Shouldn't someone be here to help out in case if Jibanyan.....you know.....turns dark?"
Suddenly,the door bursts open. "Micchy's here to help!"Micchy announced.
Everyone groaned,being annoyed by his presence. Natsume mumbles,"Of course you're here......"
"I'm here as well."Shutendoji appears behind Micchy.
Akinori sweats,"I guess we have no choice but to rely on them to keep look out."
"Fine......just don't mess it up."Natsume groans.
Micchy takes Shutendoji by the hand,"Lets go Shuten-sama! We have people to protect!"
Shutendoji regretted his choice as he follows Micchy elsewhere.
Later,Jibanyan made it back home. She walks in slowly,seeing that her children were playing. She smiled weakly and went into another room to see that her husband was waiting on her. She let out a deep sigh. Usapyon spoke,"How did it go?"
"Keita and Inaho are the same as you. They said I shouldn't worry about it." Jibanyan pouted.
Usapyon shrugs,"I mean.....you really shouldn't worry."
"Shut it! You don't know what it's like to be a mother! To birth children and worry everyday about them!" Jibanyan tries to hold in her tears.
Usapyon tried to calm her down,"Ok....I don't know what's it like to......give birth....but.....I do worry about our kids everyday. I try to be the best dad I can be. No matter what happens,I'll always be there for you and our children."
"But.....how can you be there with two jobs?! You can't always be here when I nyeed you the most!" Jibanyan sobs.
Usapyon holds her paw,"I'll be here when you have the baby. I promise."
He hugged her,but she broke the hug and backed away. Usapyon gasped as he noticed a dark aura surrounding his wife. He tried to snap her out of her current state,but it was too late. Jibanyan transforms into her dark form,Yurei.

"I don't nyeed your sympathy! I'm better off having the baby on my own!"Yurei yelled.
Usapyon panicked,"Babe.....you don't have to do this!"
"I will! You can't stop me from leaving!"Yurei stated.
Suddenly,a familiar voice shouted,"Mommy! Don't go!"
They turn to see Junior,peeping in at them,with a scared expression.
"Junior.....?"They were shocked that he saw his mother in her dark form. Yurei turned to Usapyon,"Look what you did! I nyever wanted my kids to see me this way!"
"If you didn't turn into Yurei this wouldn't happen." Usapyon groans.
Yurei clinches her fists,"Whatever! But nyow I'm a bad mother for letting Junior see me like this!"
"Don't say that! You're a good mommy!"Junior whined.
Yurei teared up after hearing what her son said.She grabs Junior and hugs him.Usapyon sighs in relief,as he thinks Yurei was going to turn back into Jibanyan. Unfortunately,he was wrong. Yurei asked Junior."Does Jii-tan wanna go with mommy?"
"Yeah......Jii-tan don't wanna leave mommy alone!"Junior hugs his mom tight.
Usapyon tries to stop them,"Where are you going?! You can't go!"
"Yes I can. I'm having my new baby alone and you can't stop me."Yurei said,in a harsh tone.
Usapyon sweats,"But.....Junior...."
"I wanna be with mommy!"Junior whines.
Yurei replied,"Leave me and my son alone."
"He's our son!" Usapyon stated.
Yurei nags,"We're leaving! Don't bother looking for us!"
She runs off with Junior,as Usapyon tried to catch up with her. To his dismay,she was too fast. Usapyon was now worried and frustrated about what his wife just did.He spent the following week searching for Yurei and Junior,but had no luck. He couldn't figure out what to do and how to explain to everyone that his wife and son ran away.