Chapter 22

Felix had decided that since we couldn't spend much time together for the past few weeks we would go on a series of dates for the next week.

(Y'all bear with me 😩 I literally had to search up places to go on dates and now I'm cringing at my self 💀)

He said for the week everyone where we go will be a "surprise" and I tried to protest because I felt bad making him only take me out on dates because I really wanted to treat him as well.

And yes going out on dates in public like this is hella risky but we were wearing masks and were going during the day mostly so that school kids wouldn't be there at the date spots there will probably only be a bunch of couples like us who will probably not even spare us one glance.

No JYP didn't know but at this point no one cares about what JYP says since we all mad at him for the shit he does 🤡

~~~~
So Monday morning, normally I would hate mondays and not feel like getting up but I still hated getting up :) don't get me wrong I'm excited for you the date I even picked out what to wear the day before but that doesn't change the fact that I hate waking up.

Getting out of bed I sprang to take a shower realizing I was supposed to wake up 10 minutes ago.

Honestly this was routine for me I'm not even surprised I slept through all 5 of my alarms.
Getting out I dried my hair and threw on my outfit

I went to the pantry and set out my bowl and got milk and had fruit loops for breakfast

"Wow where are going all dolled up" summer asked me yawning as she came into the kitchen.

"On a date" I said I was too focused on my fruit loops.

"Okay have fun" she said before running upstairs and screaming 'y/n is going on a date'
And at that my eyes widened and I grabbed my bag and ran out the door and started running towards the skz dorm if I hadn't done that everyone would come running down stairs and bombard me with questions until my ears bled.

I love them and all but I'm not a morning person neither am I a question person.
I rang the door bell on the skz dorm and knocked immediately the door was opened by Chan.

"Chaaaannnn I screamed and hugged him tight" I'm pretty sure I took sucking the life out of someone too seriously at this point.

"I-I can't breath y/n" he stuttered out slowly

" I know" I said with a grin before letting him go, that's what you get for not calling me for 3 whole days I said glaring at him.

"Ahahahahhah" he laughed out guiltily rubbing the back of his neck and looking away.

We went inside and Chan told me to wait for Felix since he was still getting ready I was around 10 or 15 mins early because I practically ran to the dorm.