Chapter 19

YALL PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN MIXED UP CUZ OF SM PROBLME IN WATTPAD SO PLEASE PAY ATTENTOON TO THE CHAPTERS NUMBERS.
IM SORRY FOR THIS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT😭

WARNING ⚠️
this chapter contains sensitive topics such as RAPE, SEXUAL HARASSMENT ETC.
if this is a sensitive subject, I advice you to skip this chapter thank you

Let's get onto the story now

"Ughhh it's morning already" I said while covering my face with my hand to dim the
light from my window.

I took a few good minutes stretching and yawning before getting out of bed and wearing my fuzzy slippers and heading downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy head" Amelia said her back facing me as she cracked some eats into the pan while bacon was being cooked in another.

"Mmmmmm that smells really good thanks for making breakfast" I said heading to the fridge.

"No problem, but the real talk is how was your little date with Felix?"
She said turning around and giving me a grin.

"Ahhh haha you never miss do you?" I said while pouring some orange juice into a glass.

"Nope I don't so you can tell me every detail till breakfast is made" she said

"And you can tell us too" angel said appearing out of the corner with a messy and sleepy aria and a wide awake summer. I still don't get how summer can be a morning person.

"Great now I don't have to repeat the same story to four different people in one day" I said taking a sip from my glass while everyone else sat next to me.

"So he took me to an amusement park" I began and continued my story while eating and hearing the girls squeal out of joy.

"Omg you really like him don't you" aria said.

"Um hello? It's clear that Felix is head over heels for y/n" Amelia stated

Everyone continued fighting over who was more in love with the other until we decided to get changed and head to dance practice.

This is what you wore👉

~

"Alright girls that's it for today's dance practice I will see you tomorrow" The choreographer said leaving the room

"I really like our new mentor she is really nice" angel said

"And super easy to follow" aria added

"Guys I'm gonna go get some coffee anyone wanna come with" I asked getting my bag and heading to the door

"Ah actually me and summer were hoping to stay back to practice more" angel said looking apologetic.