Zexion

Riku and Ignis continued to walk through the halls and arrived the next door. Suddenly the entire castle began to shake.

Ignis: That's a powerful dark aura! Maybe from the leader?

Riku: Don't know. One of the scents has died- a really strong one.

Ignis: Okay, come out from your hide. I can feel, you're there.

Zexion then appeared suddenly before the two.

Zexion: Good feeling. The keeper of this castle, Marluxia, has just been felled by the Keyblade master.

Ignis: *mumbles in annoyance* Can't they finally stop calling him a master? *sighs* Nevermind. I give up.

Riku: Keyblade... *realize* You mean Sora! Sora is here!?

Zexion: Yes. And your little friend Byleth, too. Want to see them? But... can you face them?

Riku: What's that mean?

Zexion: The world of dakness, and Ansem's shadow, still nest within your heart. Do you plan to face Sora and Byleth like that? Are you not ashamed? *Riku only grunts* Sora's fate is to battle the darkness. He must eppose anyone who hosts the dark-in other words, it's you. *looks at Ignis* And you, former Keyblade master. Wasn't it you who was so blinded in rage that you've lost your purpose to save someone but walked to the path of revenge? What was their names again?

Ignis: *gets angry* SHUT UP! What do you know!? How do you even know about it?

Zexion: Vexen looked a bit in your memories and I must say, that was very interesting. What will this girl think of you, you've promised to wait? But if you two don't believe the words I say. then you had best see the truth with your own eyes

Zexion threw a card at Riku who catched it and looked at it in shock.

Riku: This card! This is our-

Zexion: Yes, it is your home.

And then, he vanished in a corridor of darkness. Ignis looked at the card.

Ignis: So, are we visiting your home now?

Riku: Guess so. We don't have another choice.

They approached the door and Riku held up the card to the door and the door opened with a bight flash of light. They stepped hesistant through the door. Riku was then sitting on a tree, where once he and his friends looked at the sunset. Ignis just leaned on the tree like Riku always did.

Riku: I never thought I'd miss the island winds so much...

Ignis: Really?

Riku: Hmph. There was a time I couldn't wait to get off this rock. And now I'm acting all relieved.

Ignis: What brought you even to the idea to leave this place? It's really nice there.

Riku: I think you could say, I was curious. There was a legend that a kid vanished from this place one day. Wonder if he found another world.

Ignis: I see. Reminds me on someone I know. 

Riku jumped down from the tree and wanted to ask who he meant but then noticed three kids from the distance.

Riku: Is that...? *sees Tidus, Wakka and Selphie* HEY!

Ignis: I think they didn't hear you.

He and Riku then ran to the kids.

Riku: What's with you guys? I don't think I've ever seen the three of you so quiet. *they look at Riku but say nothing* What, is there something on my face? Guys!?