Chp. 37

Cartagena,Colombia 🇨🇴
Aaliyah 💕
May 9
2:59pm

The airport is loud and crowded as we walk into it. "Our car is outside so c'mon" my mom says and I nod holding Jayden rolling one of my suitcases with my other hand. "Everyone's already at the hotel" my mom says looking at her phone. When we get outside I look around smiling at the pretty site.

We get in the car and the driver takes us to our hotel. The whole scenery is just beautiful. We finally get to the hotel and get out of the van. I look up at the building in awe "it's so prettyyy" sage says standing next to me "right" Alexis agrees.

"C'mon girls come get your bags" my mom says coming to us holding Jayden. We nod and follow her to the back of the van.

17 minutes later

The elevator dings and we all get off. "Okay girls y'all room number is 1103" my dad says handing me our key. We all split up and go to our rooms when I open our door and my mouth drops seeing the room. "Oh my god! Look at tha bed!!" Alexis pushes me out the way and jumps on the bed causing me and sage to bust out laugh.

Sage shuts the door behind us as I walk to the big window in our room seeing the view of the ocean. "What we doin first? Sage asks putting her suitcase by the closet "um y'all gon lay y'all
ass down and go to sleep I'm tired" Alexis says mugging us. "Well then you go to sleep cause I wanna go to the pool" I say putting my hand on my hip "right" sage agrees.

"Y'all so fucking aggravating" Alexis yells throwing a tantrum on the bed. I laugh at her making my way to my suitcase then pulling out my white bikini. I turn around locking eyes with sage then we both look at the bathroom door before looking back at each other. I jump up and run to the door beating her.

"Ugghhh hurry up!" She yells when I slam the door in her face. I stripping then start striping from my clothes.

35 minutes later

"Here you go" I say throwing Alexis a towel. We all walk out the room and I grab the room key. As we walk into the hallway my cousin's María, Bella and Tati are coming out of there room.

"Liyahhh!" They yell running my way then tackling me into the wall "oh dios mio te extrañé tanto" Tati squeals hugging me tight. "Te ves tan hermosa" Tati says as they pull away smiling at me "¿No se parece a Selena?" Bella says looking me up and down.

"selena gomez o selena quintanilla?" Tati says I guess she was asking something stupid because Bella and María rolled their eyes "selena quintanilla, por supuesto, ella es demasiado gruesa para ser selena gomez" Bella says laughing then hits my thigh making me yelp.

"Owww dat hurt and stop speaking Spanish ion know what y'all saying" I say mugging her then all of them. "Well you need to learn" Tati says with her hand on her hip "that's why we're here so we all can get in touch with our heritage so while we all are together we're gonna teach you" Bella smiles wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Yep and there's no escaping us we're here alllll summer" María says smiling and I groan. "Oh yeah, Maria, Bella, Tati these are my best friends Alexis and sage" I introduce them. "Heyyyy" they all say at the same time then laugh.

"Where are y'all going?" Tati asks and we all look at her like she's dumb because she really is. "To the market to buy groceries" I say sarcastically and she looks me up and down with confusion on her face. "Why are you wearing bathing suits to the market that's stupid" she says then laughs.

"No tati your stupid" María says then Bella slaps her in the back of her head "obviously burra their going to the pool" she says. "Ow that was not caused for" Tati say holding her head while we all laugh at her.

"It was but y'all wanna come?" I ask them and they nod "yeah just give us a minute" María says then they run back to their room. "So how tha hell you tha only one that don't know Spanish?" Sage asks "I'm not the only one my daddy don't and neither do y'all" I say smiling causing them to laugh.

Tati and them finally come out in their swimsuits so we get on the elevator. Bella presses the ground floor and that's where we went.

The lobby was filled with people checking in or checking out. We walk around until we find the signs that point to the pool. The pools are packed with people but we still get in.

7:39pm

I step into my jeans then pulling them up. We're all going out to eat so I'm wearing blue jeans and a pink shirt with my sandals. I can't wait to get back to the room so I can go back to sleep.

{ FILLER }
- Time Skip Ahead -