Chp. 32

Baton Rouge📍
Aaliyah 💕
November 18
7:35am

I walk into school hand-in-hand with ty. We go to the gym where everyone meets and see nay and them all sitting down. "Wassam" ty says dapping up the boys while I go hug the girls. They all seem real quiet which is shocking because their always loud.

"What's up wit y'all?" I ask laughing sitting next to sage. At first their all quiet before Alexis speaks up "um..YoungBoy was arrested last night on attempted murder charges...they saying he finna be facing ten years". My heart drops I remember when it happened back in July, I never thought I'd hear about it again especially like this.

"So why y'all actin sad fa? He ain't know y'all only ha and dat was for what two months ain't no need to be sad, nigga should've been more careful" ty says with a mug starring me down. I stand up from the bench and walk away hearing them yell at him.

Yes I know kentrell basically abandoned me but I still have feeling for him that won't go away. Hearing that he's in jail and might be face ten years scares me. He had kids and a family to look after no matter what we had or what we lost I feel bad for them.

And the worst part is I can't even check on him or his family because I don't have any of their numbers. I walk to the back doors of the gym that leads outside and I go to the empty picnic table and sit down. Tears form in my eyes just thinking about him in that cell. He's only 17 and just starting his career. Now all of this street shit he was involved with is coming back to haunt him.

Hearing the door slam I look back to see an angry ty. "Tha fuck you walk out for?" He questions walking towards me. "Because you were talking shit about him and you don't even know him! I'm not finna just let you do that!" I yell at him standing up.

"You think he gon care? No! Dat nigga and all his friends left YOU behind. He don't give a fuck about you so why you care so much!?" He yells back at me giving me that menacing death stare.

I jump at his words "because ty, it ain't just about him he has a family dude, he has two kids he gotta be here for" I tell him fixing my tone. He scoffs walking up to me so now he's towering over me.

"You still love him don't you?" He questions but it sounds like he knows. He is the only person that knows about me and kentrell's sexual relationship. I shake my head lying "no ty I don't...we were best friends before anything else" I tell him.

It's quiet for a while and he stares into my eyes. "I-I'm sorry...for yelling at you, I just be feelin like I'm competing for your heart when it comes down to him. I know you don't mean to but I see the way you smile when his music plays and when you hear people talking about him. Ian jealous but I just don't wanna feel like I'm still tryna win you when I already have you".

I smile up at him before wrapping my arms around his neck "baby, you don't have to feel that way like you said you already have me. I only do that because I was there watching him work his ass off for his family and I'm proud of him. Y'all are not in competition at all. Just please don't blow up like that or talk down him when you don't know him" I explain to him.

Ty looks into my eyes for a few seconds before nodding then bending down and pecking my lips. "I gotchu" he says and smiles. "Y'all so bipolar" we hear so we look to the door to see Devin and them all shaking their heads. "So?" Ty says before looking back at me. "You not mad no more right?" He questions me with hope in his voice.

"I never was just irritated" I tell him and he nods. The bell rings so we let go and he grabs my hand and we all go into the building. 

Kentrell 💚

I sit down on this bullshit they call a bed. I'm in a cell by myself right now until they transfer me back to Louisiana to Tulsa. All I can think about is hearing my mama crying on tha phone when I called her.

I really fucked up mane. But what gets me is how tha fuck is me and boomer got caught. My mind goes to my kids. I hope when I go see dis judge she be easy on me. Ian tryna face no ten years in dis bitch. I'm tryna take care of my kids.

Now they saying they got me on gee murder too. I got so many people counting on me and I just fucked it up. All of a sudden my mind drifts to Aaliyah.

Mane ian seen ha in bout three or four months. I know y'all prolly think I did dis shit because of fame but I really didn't. As soon as she got back to BR ha daddy called Montana. Told Montana to tell me to stay away from ha so I was like tell dat nigga to call me.

That whole time I was over dere when she was going through ha shit he ain't neva had a problem wit me. He even thanked me so I was hella confused on why he didn't want me round ha. Montana gave him my number and like as soon as I answered tha nigga went off.

At first I wasn't hearing shit he was sayin until he said I was tha cause of her depression. He said that when she got back she cried for hours saying that I was hurting her. Obviously not physically must mentally and emotionally. Dat shit hurt. She really was tellin dem I was hurtin ha so I cut her off and told teelee and gang to do the same.

After talking to my mama tho she told me that all dat man said was straigh bullshit and it was just away for me to let her go. Ever since I been tryna get in touch with a but I can't. I even called ha mama but she went off on me in Spanish then hung up.

If things go how I plan Ima fly back down there to see her. To apologize for everything.

I lay back on the "bed" and slowly fall asleep.

LAST CHAPTER FOR A WHILE