Fluff

So, I was reading my oneshots cuz I was bored and I realized there isn't a SINGLE forehead kiss in this entire book. So here's some fluff!

"Wake up, darling," he whispered in her ear, his voice husky from sleep.

She groaned and turned over, burying her face in his chest. He chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. 

"I'm going to go make breakfast," he told the curly hair that was peeking out from the grey duvet. "It will be ready in 20 minutes, and you can have some."

"What are you making?" she mumbled sleepily.

"Chocolate chip pancakes," he responded, standing up and putting a shirt on. 

She mumbled an "mmm" and turned over again. "I'll be there."

He laughed again, removing his gaze from his wife and walking out of the bedroom door.

Twenty minutes later, she tottered down the stairs into the kitchen. She pressed a kiss to her husband's cheek and took a plate with 3 pancakes. She sat down at the table. 

He sat down next to her. They both reached for the syrup. He glared playfully at her as she took it and poured it on her pancakes. She handed it to him.

"So, what are we doing today?" she asked as she ate.

"We have lunch with Luna and Blaise at 12, so how about we just watch a movie until then?" he suggested.

"What time is it?" she mumbled, turning to the clock. 8:41. "Draco," she said angrily. He looked up. "Please tell me you did not wake me up at 8 am on a Saturday?"

"It was more like 8:03," he mumbled. She slapped him.

"You're an idiot."

"You love me."

"Yeah," she sighed. "I do."

He smirked and kissed her on the forehead as he stood up to clean up their breakfast.

A/N this one is super short but I wanted to write some fluff. Don't be a silent reader! Vote or comment please, I hate thinking all of my readers are bots.