announcement + mini survey :)

hi guys! chapter one of "the fallen" is officially up and well AHHHHHHHHHH yeah, that's all I gotta say about it. So please go give it a read :D

anyways- this is just a little survey of what you guys wanna see in the next story of when they're older and what not...so yeah :)

alright, LET'S GO.

1) first off, this is my list of primary characters within the story.

- Max

- Scott

- Isaac

- Stiles

- Kira

- Malia

- Void

- Liam

- Lydia

- Derek

- Theo

secondary characters (still important but don't necessarily portray a huge role):

- Maggie 

- Alyssa (oc)

- Melissa 

- Deaton

- Braeden

- Chris

- Noah

so my question to you is, are there any other characters you want me to add? Or any characters you don't want...me to add? 

2) this is not a question but yes, thiam will very much be a thing in this story, thank you very much. But my real question is...Malira? Scissac? :0

3) again, anyone I should kill off...just for the fun of it. perhaps certain wrinkly old men? certain sarcastic bitches with an inability to shut the fuck up? I have a feeling that lot of you are gonna meet Alyssa's character and beg me to kill her <3

4) any further character relationship developments? Yes, I realize that Liam and Max had more scenes together than Stiles and her, but I don't know. Sometimes I forget this is a Stiles fan fiction LMAO. 

honestly my favourite relationships are her and Scott and ofc, her and Liam. Also, her and Isaac. we love traumatic bond relationships.

5)Is there anything you want me to improve about my writing? Like do you guys want more visual descriptions of certain characters, of Max's feelings, and past. just anything you want me to write more about and whatnot :)

6) I've seen a lot of different opinions on this one but do you guys prefer Kira and Max fighting as a duo or rather against each other? I honestly would love to incorporate another writing piece of the two fighting because they're both so extremely powerful and they're both kinda hot...BUT that's besides the point lol.

7) this is more of an answer but yes, Max is an open pansexual which means she doesn't care about gender. She loves everyone which is ironic cause she also hates everyone. And yes, her personality may or may not be based off of me. 

"we both don't have filters." sincerely, the girl who made a 'your mom' joke to her father, less than 2  days after his mother passed. <3

I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO, IT JUST CAME OUT AND I TRIED TO COVER IT BUT SAYING "oh wait, she's dead." 

yeah so I'm a shitty person.

ANYWAYS.

8) just any other requests or questions you may have about the fallen :)

Alright the, I won't be sappy or anything but thank you for all the reads and giving this book a shot. I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH...except you, Greenberg, You can go fuck yourself.

JK JK LOVE YOU TOO.

                                                              Sincerely, the stupid bitch who decided to write this story <3