Chapter 11

Cassandra's POV

" Rose? Sweetheart, love please open your eyes. I'm begging you please just wake up." i felt someone caressing my face and whispering in my ear, and from the sparks i knew it was Xander. His voice felt so strained. I try to open my eyes but my body betrays me, no matter how much i try to get up. I give up in the end and let my self slip back into darkness.

                                                  ......................................

I'm running.

As fast as i can. I hear them after me.

They're getting close. Tears run down my face as i push myself to run faster.

They're gaining on me. They will hurt me like they hurt my mom.

I feel my legs giving up and i fall face down on the ground.

"Got you." They say and i scream.

                                                      ..................................

Alexander's POV

I hear her screaming and i run to our room. I see her on the floor, looking straight ahead and screaming  go away. Getting hold of  my self i go to her and kneel in front of her she looks at me and stops screaming. Her eyes wide,Bloodshot and full with tears. She looks at me and then at the side of my head and then back at me. Suddenly she pushes me. I stumble back almost falling.

" Go away. Get out. Go, go, go. They'll hurt you. They... they wi... will come again. They'll take you.. away. They can't. No, no, no, no." She keeps saying and i hug her but she pushes me away.

" I SAID GO. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND GO." She yells at me and starts hitting me i hug her closer to myself and get both of us to stand. She thrashes against me , hitting me again and again and telling me to go.

" Cass-" I start but she stops me.

"GO AWAY"

"Lo-"I start again but she hits me again and pushes me.

"NO...... GO AWAY" she screams and manages to pull away from me and stumbles back but i pull her back against my chest before she could fall. I hold her firmly and she stops thrashing and lays her head on my shoulder.

" The- they killed her. She's ... gone. N-ever com- coming back. I lost her. I lost my... Mum." She says while hiccuping and i feel her go limp in my arms. Lifting her up i take to towards the bed and lay her down. I give her a kiss on the forehead and sit down beside her. She looks so pale, so lifeless, so tired. I sign and hold her hand, just looking at her for sometime. She lost her mum? but Damon's parents are alive. How can her mum be dead, unless...... realization hits me and i leave our room. Going in my study i try to mindlink Damon but he has his guard up. I look around for my phone and call him.

" Hello. Alpha Damon speaking." He says.

"Damon, it's Alexander. Cassandra has been unconscious for 2 days. She woke up a little time back and started screaming at me to go as 'THEY' will hurt me. And she was crying about losing her mum. But that means......." I trail off and hear Damon take a sharp intake of breath.

" Yes... we are not blood related but it's not my story to tell. She's been through alot King Knight and now she needs happiness in her life otherwise i'm afraid she will lose the will to live. Only you can save her, help her please." He says.

" I'll do anything in the world to help her. She's mine to protect now." I say and end the call.

I sit down on my chair and put my head in my hands.

'Alex. I can't contact Lia, also. Mate is going to be okay right? ' I hear my wolf ask me.

' Yes, she's going to be okay. I'll make sure of it.' I say determined to help my mate, my queen get the spark in her eyes back.

Hey guys!!! Hope you all are fine. WE REACHED 2K VIEWS. Thank youuuuuuuuu sooooo muchhhhhhh to all those who read my book.

And a special THANKYOU to all those who voted on my book or added it to their reading lists. I means ALOT to me.

Let me know what you think about this chapter. Also this isn't edited so feel free to point out any mistakes. Please comment, vote and share.

Love, Izzy.