Episode 29: "no turning back now"

Draco's P.O.V
"What the hell was that all about?" I asked Blaise and Crabbe.

"Huh?" They both said in unison.

"You guys kept saying something about that pathetic girl."

"Well, we just thought-" I cut them off

"Well you thought wrong. Please. Me? And that girl? Never. Come on Pansy, let's go."

"Oh, Okay."

Y/N's P.O.V

He just walked away. What am I supposed to do?

"Hey Y/N." It was Hermione.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"What happened?" She asked.

My eyes began to tear up but I made sure no tears came down my cheek. I sniffled. "Draco just...he just...he's a bully." I just hugged Hermione.

"Shh, I know it's hard but-"

"No! You don't know!" I yelled which shocked Hermione a bit.

"I'm sorry," I sighed. "It's just that...I lost him for good."

"Hey, it okay, and it's not to late." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"What if there is a way for Draco to remember you."

"Impossible."

"Before Dumbledore died he gave me a book. I didn't know what it was for though. I think it has a use now. Follow me." Hermione said and we were off to the Gryffindor common room.

Draco's P.O.V

"It's nice to be back to normal." Pansy said.

"What do you think Crabbe meant when he said 'weren't you guys a thing' it's crazy isn't it or am I just mad?"

"Oh Draco, Crabbe is weird, don't listen to him. You're Draco Malfoy the most popular and riches Slytherin, there's no way you'd be involved with HER." Pansy said.

"Of course I wouldn't but it's odd..." Pansy and I were sitting on the sofas in the Slytherin common room. I layed me head back on Pansy's lap and she played with my hair.

"No, no, I have to go."

"What why?" Pansy asked.

"This feels odd. I'll talk to you later." I walked out. I didn't like the feeling of Pansy touching my hair but why do I remember liking it before. Ugh I've gone mental.

"Hey Draco!" It was Crabbe and Goyle.

"What were you talking about back when we were picking on that one girl?"

"You don't remember her name?" Goyle asked.

"Why would I? I don't like to get involved with those type of people."

"Well Draco, the thing is you guys used to-"

"We used to nothing! Don't dare accuse me of hanging out with the poor." I said.

"Sorry." They both said in unison.

"Don't let it happen again. You're forgiven." I said. Pathetic. I'm not wasting another breathe on that girl.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Over here." Hermione said as she opened her dorm door."

"Is this the book?" I said grabbing it from on top of the dresser.

"Yes." She said taking it from me. "On page thirty seven it talks about the memory loss spell-"

"Does it show how to gain ones memories back???" I cut her off.