Episode 24: "Come with me."

As I left the bathroom I was furious.

"Harry!" I said walking up to him.

"Y/N-" but before he could say another word I slammed him against the wall with my wand to his throat.

"What was that for!?" I said. Having my wand still pointing at his throat

"Y/N, calm down, please." He said breathing heavily. I slowly brought my wand down.

"Care to explain?" I said backing away a bit, giving him some space. Of course still have my wand out.

"Y/N, I'm not crazy, Malfoy is up to something and not something good." Harry wasn't wrong though. Draco must be up to something. I mean he has the death mark for crying out loud.

I look down. "He's scared." I said softly.

"Do you know about his dea-"

"Shh." I didn't want anyone to hear. I nodded

"We can't tell anyone, Harry." I said to him and walked away.

After about three hours Snape approached me in the halls.

"Miss, Y/L/N, You may see Draco now." Snape said. I nodded and walked off.

I went over hospital wing and saw Draco laying on one of the beds. He was sleeping. I sighed. "I'm sorry Malfoy."

As I was about to walk out I felt an icy cold hand rap around my wrist.

"Draco, your awake." I said crouching down to his level.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. Thanks to Snape." He said sitting up.

"That's good, I'm glad." We both smiled at each other.

"Y/N, I have to go." He said, still holding my hand.

"Well you can't leave yet until the nur-" I was cut off. He got up and with his wand he changed instantly back into his Black suit.

"No Y/N, I have to go."

"What do you mean." I began to worry.

"I'm leaving Hogwarts for a while." He said.

"What? Why?"

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

He hovered over me. "Come with me."

"I

"I...Draco, this happening way to fast."

"If you ask me, this is happening way to slow. Be my girlfriend." His blue, grey eyes looked into mine.

I was very much in shock. Thee Draco Malfoy asked me? But I liked Draco for so long. Why not just say yes. If I like him so much, I should just be with him, right? Ugh but the stupid letter changes everything....

A/N, woahhhh sorry for the shortest chapter in history lol, but it's past mid-term, I do be doing homework doe, so around next week chapter will be longer again. Lots of love guys! ✌🏾