《Chapter 21》🧡great..🧡

Aizawa and mic then walk out and leave the 4 students alone. Kirishima and todoroki sort out the bed arrangments, while shinsou and denki find a good film to watch. They all sit on the sofa and get a blanket that they put over all of them. Then they hear the door open again.

Aizawa: "Ok. So I have a surprise. I've decided that bakugou, midoriya, dabi and shigaraki are joining you all. There will be more beds I wouldn't worry. Also you all look comfortable."

Shinsou: "I am."

Todoroki: "Mhm true that."

Kirishima: "Todoroki's side is actually like a heater has been put next to me. I am no longer cold."

Kaminari: "Mhm.. it's comfortable enough."

Todoroki giggles at kirishima's response. Aizawa opens the door slightly more and shigaraki, dabi, bakugou and midoriya walk in, escorted by mic.

Aizawa: "Bakugou. If you blow anything up I will have you put in a room on your own you hear me?"

Bakugou: "Yeah, yeah."

Aizawa: "Anyway. We have heard enough about each of their pasts to know that every single person in here needs help... in one way or another."

Aizawa and mic leave the room and the boys put their bags with the rest of them. Then they join whatever's going on on the sofa. Dabi and shigaraki sit on the floor with todoroki and midoriya, shinsou, kaminari, kirishima and bakugou sit on the sofa and all of them watch the film together.

Once the film finishes they all turn the tv off and the light on.

Midoriya: "Hey kirishima?"

Kirishima: "Mhm?"

Midoriya: "In the lunch hall... I've been wanting to ask... what did happen there..?"

Bakugou and denki's eyes widen and they silently scold him for asking that.

Midoriya: "It's fine.. you don't have to tell me it's all good.."

Kirishima: "No.. it's fine. Common up you get."

Kirishima said moving over so midoriya can sit next to him and so he does.

Kirishima: "You see.. in middle school.. I didn't have a good time.. um.. actually I do know what happened between you and bakugou.. mine was a lot like that..."

Midoriya's eyes widen "He told you about that..? I never thought he would..."

Midoriya smiles "Kacchan trusts someone.. that's good."

Kaminari: "More than just one person.. he told the whole bakusquad including shinsou, same with kirishima."

Midoriya smiles again "That's good... but.. it wasn't his fault, yeah? I know that.. he knows that.. I don't know what happened so I can't say for sure.. but.. I know that it wasn't his fault."

Kirishima smiles and puts an arm around midoriya "Nope. It wasn't."

Todoroki: "What did happen in middle school?"

Bakugou looks at todoroki "They're talking about how they were both bullied in middle school."

Todoroki's eyes widen and he looks at kaminari. Kaminari shakes his head a little and todoroki stands up.

Todoroki: "How many people in the bakusquad have been bullied do you think?"

Bakugou: "I didn't expect that answer.. but.. as far as I'm aware only kirishima..?"

Todoroki: "Incorrect. That I know of. 3. That includes kirishima but I've only just found out about that."

Kirishima: "Who else..?"